Endless

Author's Note.

Endless is republished! Go check it out!

Bucky leans over his wife, pulling the blankets past her shoulders, kissing her cheek, "Ty lyubov' moyey zhizni. svet v moyey temnote, samo dykhaniye v moikh legkikh. Ty moya prichina dlya zhizni. Tak chto prodolzhay zhit. You are the love of my life, the light in my darkness, the very breath in my lungs. You are my reason for living. So keep living. He whispers to his wife in Russian, writing what he just said in her notebook. He tears out the page, placing it on top of the two roses as he walks to the window, leaving her once again.

Mary Rogers Barnes thought she had lost everything and everyone she loved when her brother Steve Rogers, better known as Captain America, went into the ice in 1945 to save America and the world from Hydra.

Her brother is alive, seventy years later, he and his sister are in a team of super heroes called The Avengers. They fought a Norse god and won.

She then finds out that her daughter and husband were alive all along, hidden within Hydra that had grown through Shield in the shadows. But when her daughter and husband go on the run, she has to find them and save them from theirselves. But she also has to save herself from her own demons that sneak up on her when tragedy strikes her where it hurts the most.

Her family.

So when her own demons haunt her mind, how is she to pull her family back together when she can't even bring herself to fight the demons in her nightmares.

It's set during Avengers: Age of Ultron,  Captain America: Civil War and Black Panther.