34. Who the Hell is Bucky

Becca sat with Sam outside at a table where they were told Jasper Sitwell would be as she licked the vanilla ice cream cone he had gotten her, pushing up the sunglasses on her face, smiling at Sam, "Thank you for my ice cream

Becca sat with Sam outside at a table where they were told Jasper Sitwell would be as she licked the vanilla ice cream cone he had gotten her, pushing up the sunglasses on her face, smiling at Sam, "Thank you for my ice cream." She murmurs to Sam.

The man smiles at her, "No problem, princess. You can have anything you want." He states as he pulls out his phone, than hands Becca the gun, "Aim it when I tell you too." He instructs.

The teenager nods, setting the ice cream  down in the small paper bowl she had gotten from the ice cream parlor on the table in front of them, she grips the gun tightly as Sam calls Sitwell, watching the man intently through her sunglasses and baseball hat pulled down to hide some of her face. "Agent Sitwell, how was lunch, I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam says.

"Who is this?" Becca hears Sitwell say over the phone.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses and the wonderful girl sitting next to me with a delicious ice cream cone. Your ten o clock." Sam replies, watching Sitwell look in the other direction, making Becca giggle a bit, "Your other ten o clock." The two watch as Sitwell then turns, seeing the two of them. Sam smirks, "There you go." He murmurs.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asks, making Becca giggle more, leaning into Sam briefly as she takes a bite out of her cone.

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right, there's a grey car two spaces down. You, me and my princess are gonna take a ride." Sam states.

Sitwell looks at the two of them smugly, "And why would I do that?" He asks.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate for my princess to mess it up." Sam states as Becca holds up the gun with her expert precision, aiming at Sitwell's tie. The teenager smirks at the man, grabbing her sunglasses with her free hand and lowering them to the bridge of her nose, showing the Hydra man her eyes that are identical to her father's. Sitwell instantly recognizes Becca, fear surrounding his features as he looks around again and can't find the two anymore.

Becca kicks Sitwell's chest as they walk onto the roof of a building, Sitwell falls over as Steve walks up behind his niece, starting the interrogation, "Tell me about Zola's algorithm

Becca kicks Sitwell's chest as they walk onto the roof of a building, Sitwell falls over as Steve walks up behind his niece, starting the interrogation, "Tell me about Zola's algorithm." He states, walking closer to the agent.