16.2:"Stepping".

It's been another month since that day her husband saved her. She just stayed in her own world not minding anything around.

That was her.

She would avoid everything by keeping herself smiling and doing everything. She walked inside her caretaker house looking around to everyone doing what they could.

She grinned walking further inside the house loving the air already.

"You look tired". Shaima said looking at her

She shrugged, "Bad night. Can I sleep in?".

"What about your family?". Shaima asked worriedly

"I told you they always send me here". She said smiling walking inside

She took steps inside the house and after a long time today she again felt how she felt when she first entered this place.

*******

"My mother told me she was here". He said looking at the elderly woman he can't remember the name of

"Beta (son), come inside. She is just sleeping". Shaima said smiling

He nodded taking steps inside the orphanage. He already knew about her being an orphan his mother choose her when she came to visit this place.

So, he was already introduced to all of this place.

He took steps inside towards her room he had been in. It was like a replay of the day he came here to meet her and found everyone running after her. She wouldn't wear what they had in for her and so have them all run for her.

He chuckles.

He opened the door to her room entering inside to find the same room he had found before. He looked down to find her sleeping peacefully in her small bed. He moved near her while his eyes stayed glued to her face. The more steps he took the more his heartbeat rises.

Somehow, he ended beside her for the first time in a very long time. He turned his head looking at her face admiring her up close.

*******

"You cannot do this". She yelled angrily looking at the man she hated

Amir smirked, "My love, I heard you are married how can you do this to me?".

"Shut up. We are not going to pay you a single penny so be on your way". She said

"Zaina, don't do this. We do this every year it's ok". Shaima said holding her hand

She pulled her hand taking a step near him, "I have permission to hit you so if you don't move in next second you are dead".

Amir raised his eyebrows, "You think you can fight this, princess".

"Stop calling me names and that is all fat". She said

Before she can hit him he held her hand pulling her body towards him holding her by her neck. Everyone around them gasps scared of the man and the knife he had on her throat.

"Your hands are pretty". Amir said as she struggles against him, "Wonder how your husband will feel if I cut it?".

"He wouldn't". She heard his angry voice

She looked at him taking threatening steps near them.

"Leave her now". He said angrily glaring at Amir

"You are the husband?". Amir said not approving, "I thought you would be something better".

"Hey! He is better than you. You jerk". She said angrily pushing him off her