33.1:"Luminescent".

In celebration of my exam completion here is a very special story.

Happy Friday!

******

Gul runs holding her bridal lehenga through the empty streets as she heard the sound of laughter going around her. She looks around as the worry starts to suffocate her and her eyes begging for closing down but the horror keeps her awake.

How much is she going to lose in a night?.

That was until she heard a loud crash and everything went black.

Waazi punches the brake of his car the moment his headlight and the shiny figure comes in view of these broken street lights doing no good but maybe he was too late.

He moves down hearing the weird sound around but he looks at the figure who laid in blood with her eyes closed and her shawl covering her whole face. He thought before holding her in his hand because no matter what it feels like he was violating some boundaries right there.

He drove like a mad man through the streets calling his doctor friend about the emergency taking her to the hospital. Once he was there his friend took overtaking her inside.

Maybe an hour later where his anxiety was killing him he found his friend coming out of the room where she was taken.

"She is ok". His friend said nodding," She fainted because of shock and that blood was from another injury not from your car".

"Then where is it from?". He asked even though he shouldn't

It's not his matter to know.

"She looks like she was molested we did the test so she wasn't raped but someone tried to do it. Fortunately, she was saved and she fought that's why she has many injuries on her". His friend explained, "She must be in deep trauma. The patient doesn't take these things easily and it's hard for them".

He nodded.

He should be home by now to take care of his mother instead of asking questions about some random woman.

"I need to leave. Update me". He said walking away hurriedly

He drives back to his home trying to keep his mind off from what went down but he couldn't. However, he chooses to stay away from this case and instead focus on things that need his attention.

Like his mother.

He enters inside to find the house lights off which made him frown because he had appointed a worker for his mother because she isn't well to take care of himself.

He walks towards his mother room to find the lights off and the moment he switches the lights on the horror awaits.

He found his mother dripping in water sitting on the bed shivering in a rather distort state which reminds him of the woman he left alone in the hospital.

He found all the cupboards opened and all the money and gold was gone.

He hardly cares about that as he went into action of warming his mother having her change into a new set of clothes. All while his heart bleeds at the condition his mother was in and no words exchanged between them.

He knows his mother won't say a word like she hasn't for the past two years.

He warm milk for her taking it upstairs for her and once she was done he passes her the medicine pulling a duvet over her watching her sleep.

Don't ever leave someone you can help alone. Who knows they are sent to as your test from Lord. Every person that comes your way is there because your Lord either wanted you to learn from them or help them. Don't ever run away.