31.3:"Tugging on heart".

So, I am thrilled with the love you showed me and I love you all for it.

Also, a bumper that my assignment submission day is 1 June :( and I have online exams right after that until 11 June. So, after this story which I absolutely love, I might vanish and come back.

Exams ki waja se Eid ka bhi srf ek din tha 🙄. (Because of exams I had only one day of Eid)

Pray for me. 🙏

*****

"I don't want them in the house". Zuhair said angrily after watching her fainting

He had called the doctor immediately who said it was due to the sudden shock or trauma that was the reason and she should be awake in few hours which was the only time his heart was at little ease.

"Beta, she (His phopho) is wrong but-". His grandfather started

"You didn't see. In less than a day she already has her fainted and so much more. I don't want their family here as long as they both are here". Zuhair declared

"Who are you to take me out of my own house?". His phopho yelled coming inside their study

"I may be younger than you but that doesn't mean I will sit back and allow you to humiliate a woman for no good reason besides that you dislike her". He said trying to maintain his calm posture which he terribly fails at

"You might be blind by her fake innocence but I am not. She is nothing but-". His phopho started

"Don't". He said raging in anger, "I don't want to hear another word against her".

"Who is she to you that you are acting so much?". She asked angrily, "Or did she already trap you in her tricks. I must say she learned well from her mother to trap the boys of our house".

"I think". He said each word with authority and anger," I said to not say another word against her. Dada (grandfather) you can already see how much she hates her and to what extent she will go in future. If you choose for her to stay here the consequences will be worse".

With that, he exits the room that starts to suffocate him with the anger he was holding onto and to be able to get his point through without losing his calm. Obviously, he dreaded the question that stuck in his mind repeating over and over.

Who are you to her?.

Who am I to her?.

What is she to me?.

That one question swirl in his mind causing a headache to form in his head as he heads to his room standing in the terrace looking at nothing in particular.

Why were you so scared?.

His conscious mocks him.

He had never been so scared of looking at someone falling in front of him not that he ever experienced it but when his grandfather fainted he wasn't this scared instead he was the one handling all the matters along with having a rather cool posture.

This time he panicked almost the moment her last words whispers in his ear and the next moment she laid on the floor. His hand wanted to reach forward and hold her but he knows his boundaries so he asked his brother who looked shocked and shaken just like him.

But, why was he bothered?.

He had planned to not bother himself with their presence how is she shaking his existence?.