35.2:"The lust for the Forbidden".

Her eyes widen as everyone starts to exit through one gate pushing everyone that comes in their way. She gets down after shaking herself to senses only for someone to push her hard and her knees getting injured because of the dress.

She hisses in pain trying to stand from the ground but the people only further pushed her down. She closes her eyes as she heard screaming and more gun shoot around her. She prays her Lord for the first time in forever to help her and that moment she felt something.

What if she was to die right now?.

"... if I were to die today am I confident enough to stand in front of him?".

She wasn't.

She wasn't confident and she knows she has been indulging herself in sins every single day. She was her own person and will be answerable for her own self only then why does she looks at everyone doing sins and follow along instead of staying righteous?.

"Give me your hand". She heard someone heavy voice

She raises her eyes looking at the policeman standing in front of her shielding her and moving people away from her before they step on her. While the people try to push him and hurt his back as the number of people were plenty.

She looks at his outstretched hand covered in blood pouring down his fingers but she quickly places her hand in fears that she might not be able to escape from here without him.

He holds her soft hand feeling a wave of tingle following with it but since he needed to take everyone out for safety he started to run to the backstage because the front entrance was blocked with people. She tries to keep with his pace but stumble around as he dresses doesn't allow her the liberty.

He groans once again when he had to stop because of her dress, "Why do you need to wear such long dress?".

"Why do you care?". She asked holding her dress in her hand to run fast, "Lead the way".

This time they didn't hold hand as she runs behind him carrying her dress with great efforts and once they exit into an alley, they stop. Not because they were finally out of danger but because they walked right into it.

"Ah, there he is". The land mafia who had escaped the prison said

She hides behind his well-sculpted broad body to not come in view of these people but it was hard with all the jewellery that she was wearing and the dress, of course.

"Ah, ah, ah, where are you hiding, beautiful?". The leader said flirtatious, "I should give you a little help to have a chance at life because you managed to bring such a fine piece to me".

"Mind your words". He growled angrily

"Or what?". The leader said, "You are going to kill me?. Don't tell me you don't desire to have her after watching her faulting her body in every magazine and advertisement".

That was all it takes for him to shoot the leader's hand and then the shooting starts again. As he holds her hand turning around quickly to run a bullet pierce through her left arm. She screams in agony falling to the ground as the blood starts to flow down her arm.

"We need to leave now". He said desperately knowing that if they don't, they are doomed

He looks around to find a better escape since she is injured and so is he there is no way they can run anymore to save themselves. He found a small van who was loading some things in it and he holds her hand again dragging her body to the van when the man wasn't there and entering inside hiding behind the few sacks.