Bonus Chapter:"Ifat and Haider".

Thank you so much for all your love. I still haven't completed been on Wattpad and in case I don't reply to you please know that I am still working on few things. I wanted to publish since I love you all.

Here is a treat from bottom of my heart.

Before you go ahead to read. *passes the tissues*

 *passes the tissues*

********

"How many times do I have to say that you are not allowed to waste money?". Her mother said angrily

"B-But this is food and-". She started as her lips quiver looking at her other cousins enjoying their food while laughing at her

"This is junk food and I have told you that you are fat and ugly already. Do you have to embarrass us all the time?". Her mother said snatching the food from her hand pushing her

She hung her head low watching her cousins laughing and calling her names and she turn around rushing outside of the lounge. She stopped when Yaqoob and Haider walked inside the house with their food since their food was late to deliver.

"My sweet sister look---". Yaqoob started but she rushes past them running to her room

She closes her room door rushing to her bed throwing herself on it as she cried. She tries not to let her mother words hurt her, however, her 15 years old innocent heart can take so much to finally break. She had heard her mother often said that she shouldn't have been born because all of her other aunts had at least had a son before a daughter however her parents were cursed by her. That's why the most favourite of the house is Aiza since she came after her brother even her parents love her. The only people who helped and stayed with her also loved her were Haider and Yaqoob. They always stand for her in front of everyone.

She turns to look at the wall where the shining stars shine in the dark. Since it was night time there were no light and the only light coming from them. She remembers she had only once shown Haider these stars and when he went for a trip he had brought for her and placed them in her room. He had shown her his new apartment in that country and she really wanted to travel to that place herself since it looks so good.

She didn't know at that moment that one day her wish will come true.

This room was also given to her by Haider who fought against his grandfather for it. Since, Aiza wanted it and had cried for it in front of everyone however Haider won in the end. The arrangement was also done by him and since he was older than her he was better in it too.

She was thankful that at least she has two people in the house who always looks after her. She heard the door opening and immediately straightened herself for her mother angry face for her leaving the place like that however she sighs when she found Haider and Yaqoob.