26.3:"After".

I was super excited to publish this last part because I honestly loved writing this story.

I hope you all enjoy it the same way.

Thank you for all the love.

Enjoy....

****

Three days.

That's how long it's been since the accident.

He was in a coma.

She sits beside him on the stool holding his hand which are cold trying to warm them.

"Please come back". She whispers broken

"Hawaa". She heard his voice

Her eyes widen as she stood from her chair looking at him. His eyes slowly open looking at her and that was it for her to break down in tears.

"I told you to move away". She cried

He smiles slightly wincing, "Hawaa".

"Stop calling my name". She said angrily, "It's all your fault. I told you to just leave it and rush past him-".

"Hawaa". He called again

But she kept on ranting, "But you have to size up a bus with your-".

"Hawaa". He said again

She continues, "Do you have any idea how everyone spent these past three days?. Everyone was so scared and I-".

"Hawaa". He said louder making her stop

"What?". She asked confused

"You talk too much". He said bringing her face closer to him

He kissed her.

Like the times he wanted to in the past few days. Every time he looks at her or she does something cute he would want to kiss her. Or when she is going to sleep or to wake her in the morning.

There were so many times.

Watching her ranting to him like that his only focus remains on how much he had missed by not taking a leap and wasting time.

She didn't push him.

Instead, tears roll down her face as she leans more into him enjoying his touch.

He pulls back when he feels her crying. He places his forehead against her using his thumb to clear the tears away watching how her cheeks were turning pink.

"I am still mad at you". She said softly moving back

"Hawaa". He called watching her stomping away and out of the room

Soon enough the doctor crowded him checking him and examining his health.

The most damage was his hand and the side of his leg because the bus hit his side of the door but didn't do much.

"Beta". His mother said hugging him after the doctor left, "How are you?. I was so scared".

"Ammi, I am fine. You can see that, right?". He said smiling leaning on the bed

"You should be more careful. What are we going to do if something happens to you?". His mother asked sadly

"I am not going anywhere. I will be careful I promise". He said smiling

"He is lying". Hawaa said from the couch

His mother turns to find her sullen face reading something on her book.