33.6:"Don't leave me".

A/N: Don't kill me ;).

One more chapter to go :(

******

She turns to look at him with tears in her eyes, "He will hurt everyone".

"I think it's high time we have closure with your past. You cannot always run away, Gul". He said softly, "Running away seems easier than fighting but it doesn't last long. The pain stays even more longer within you then why not fight back?".

"Everything will be ok?". She asked wiping her tears away

He nodded, "Just trust me".

She nodded walking back to her room deciding that for once she will listen to her own heart.

5 days later:

She was living her normal life or at least she thinks it was normal. Because after that night he asked her to continue her work with few guards assigned to her and she thought that her father must have left her alone after all.

But, she was wrong.

"Do you want to eat something?". He asked her

She looks away from the window to him and for some reason, his mother went home early and he came to pick her because his mother doesn't trust anyone else with her.

"I don't feel good". She said because her heart had been weird for some reason today

"Wh-". He started when he hit the emergency brake of his car

She feels her whole body going forward but she was wearing a belt that saves her. However, the feeling of safety doesn't stay that long when she finds the one who is after her life for too long.

"Baba". She said before she fainted

The next time she opens her eyes she finds herself back at her house. She looks at her room where she stayed her whole life and the memories of her mother kind face appearing in front of her eyes.

"You scared me". She heard his voice

She turns back to find him chained in the other corner of the room and her eyes widen finding that his face was covered in blood and wounds.

Her eyes brimmed with tears, "See, they hurt you".

He smiles softly, "Just trust me".

Her lips wobble when the door opens and someone else was thrown in as well. She turns to find her older brother (Hussain) and dragging Sufiyaan with him pushing him to the corner and his hands in rope.

"I cannot believe you have the audacity to run away from your own wedding for another man". Hussain said

"I never agreed to this marriage". She said angrily and she wasn't sure where the anger came from but knowing he must have hand in hitting Waazi doesn't sit well with her

While Waazi looks at her proudly smirking at her brother taken back face obviously she has never said a word much less being angry at them.

"You don't know what's best for you". Her brother argued

"Really?. And marrying to that drunk man was the best thing?. I wonder if you will think the same thing if it was your daughter in my place". She said narrowing her eyes at him

"Do you know how much humiliation we faced?". Her brother asked obviously losing this argument already

"It must have been great owner to sell your sister off to a drunk man then". She said sighing, "I never thought you will fall this low that you will not even let me live the rest of my life in some peace. What have I ever done to you?".