Chapter 4

I plugged the sink just be safe and then started up the warm water to fill it up for Crystal.

This startled her.

"Eh???? Whatcha doing that for?" She asked sounding curious.

"Well...I'm gonna give ya a bath~" I told her with a smile. Her eye sockets went dark and she started to sweat.

"W-w-w-What did Crystal do?!?!?!?! Plz!!! Don't—punish m-me!!!!" She said sobbing in my pocket.

"Hey it's ok...Shh Shh Shh shhh. I'm just making sure I take good care of ya. I wanna get cha clean...ok?" I said trying to reassure her.

What on earth has this poor baby been through to cause such a traumatized reaction? I think to myself, as I gently take Crystal out of my pocket. She is trembling...I sighed as I wipe her little tears away.

"Plz...C-Crystal don't wanna take a bath." She begged me. I sighed. "Come on it won't be that bad..." I told her as I tried to help her take off her clothes.

She flinched as my finger brushed against her ribs. I could have sworn I heard her snort. And then I wondered...

I poked her spine while her shirt was over her face as she took it off.

"Eeeeepppppp!!!!!!!" Crystal squeaked as she threw her shirt off to avoid my finger. "N-no!!! Quit it!!!! *Snicker*" She said as she squirmed. I smiled and tickled her under the chin. She had such a cute little blue blush on her face. So cute~

Afterwards she proceeded to undress and clutched her tail in her tiny little paws. Her bones were rattling as she stared at the water filled sink.

I picked Crystal up gently and set her into the water. She won't let go of my hand however... I could feel her trembling, see her little blue soul beating hard with each rhythmic glowing beat.

[Shout our to Munchikun_buns!!! Thx ever so much for inspiring me!!]