Character back stories: Tielor & Ranae

The rogue twins. Two wolves from a neatly placed pack in the thick forest of the mountains. Their childhood was rather normal. No death, dismemberment, torture, or war between species. The Crescent Moon pack was a peaceful and quiet place. Families raised their pups, pups grew into adults who found their mates, and raised pups of their own. A kind, happy little pack. But of course nothing nice, happy, and peaceful lasts forever, not with the Emerald Lunar pack looming around every corner. The twins weren't cast out of their pack nor did they run away from it. It was destroyed, or rather, it was taken from them. Once the Emerald Lunar pack caught wind of the cozy little pack in the mountains everything went to shit. Much like the other packs and clutches torn apart by the evil that was the Emerald Lunar pack, it was attacked in the middle of the night, fires raged, howls of both rage and heart break carried on the wind. Those who weren't taken were struck down. Families torn apart by both kidnapping and murder. Two lone teenagers happened to slip into the darkness and made a run for their lives, after hours of being chased and hunted they slipped away, onto a bus heading south. Everyone and everything they had ever known had been ripped from them without warning. They had heard of packs being taken over, attacked, and forced into the Emerald Lunar pack but they never thought it could happen to them. All their friends, their parents, and family, gone. They didnt want to burden their already burdened friends. Lilith was already on her own, Ashleys parents had just taken in Liz, and Brinleys parents had taken her away to the midwest in hopes of hiding her from what the world of the supernatural had become. They had no idea where to turn, they had nothing left. Taking odd jobs to feed themselves they slept in forests and caves. Tielor met a man who owned his own bar while working one of his odd jobs and was offered a job and a place to sleep for the both of them working at the little dive bar in Nevada. Eventually the old man had passed and having no family of his own left it to the twin who he had grown rather close to over the years. Lilith visited frequently, probably the only reason Tielor stayed sane all those years. They still talked to the other 4 girls, keeping in contact and up to date, visiting when they could. As time passed Ranae wanted to grow and move forward, she wanted to put it all behind them and live the life their parents would have been proud of. But Tielors heart grew black with hatred. Hatred toward those who had taken everything from them. He wanted revenge, he wanted justice for his family and friends. He, like Lilith, had vowed some way, some how, some day he would take his revenge.