2.21

I pace back and forth, while Jack sits on the couch with Jolie on his lap. Gia, Hayley, and Elijah are standing off to the side talking to one another.

"Still no sign of her. What the hell is Eva waiting for?" I ask.

Suddenly, Marcel returns to the compound and joins us in the courtyard. "She didn't wait. She took Josephine LaRue not half an hour ago."

Jack looks confused. "If Eva doesn't need Jolie, then where would she go?"

"The same place she kept all the other captives. Where she took Davina," Marcel states.

"A place where no one has been able to find for two years," Elijah states.

Marcel's phone rings, and he scowls before he answers it. "When I find you, I am going to rip your head from your neck."

"You may want to hold off on that decapitation. I found them all. Davina's alive," I can hear Vincent say. Marcel is stunned. "Sorry, I had to make it look convincing! If you were in on the plan, Eva would have known."

"Yeah, blasting me through a couple glass doors really sold it. Alright, round of applause. Now what?" Marcel asks.

Vincent sighs. "Now, we got a problem. These kids, they're all linked to her. If she dies, they all die."

"So, we'll find a witch to unlink them," Marcel offers.

"Gonna need somebody with some serious power," Vincent states.

Marcel sighs as he looks between Elijah and I. I nod my head at him knowing where this is going. I leave Jackson, with Hayley and Gia, to look out for and stay with Jolie.

Elijah and I head to Lafayette cemetery to find Freya. If she is who she says she is she will have immense power as a first born Mikaelson witch. Freya and Nik are with Esther discussing a spell to help save Bekah.

"I can use you as my anchor. I'll channel your power while I breach Eva's mind," Freya says to Nik.

Esther looks at Freya suspiciously. "And there it is. The price. If she channels you, she will have access to your mind, past and present. She will know everything about you."

Nik paces around. "All of my strategies and all of my secrets laid bare to give to Dahlia." He turns to face Freya. "You must think I'm a fool."

Elijah and I appear behind Nik. "Unless it's not a trick." He stares at Freya determinedly. "I'll be the anchor."

Nik looks at Elijah with a slight disgust. "Brother, I think not."

I look at Nik slightly annoyed. "Brother, whatever this is, nothing must prevent us from saving our sister. I will not lose Rebekah."

"Oh yes, by all means, let's give Dahlia's whelp access to all the information she needs to destroy us!" Nik shouts.

Elijah points to Esther. "And since when do we heed the words of this serpent?"

"Enough!" Freya shouts. She suddenly yanks her arms away from her body, easily breaking through the magic-proof shackles and allowing her access to her magic again. She holds up her hand and twists her wrist, which snaps Nik's neck and causes him to fall unconscious to the floor. I look at Freya stunned and confused. Freya turns to Nik's unconscious body. "For an upgraded model, you're not very sharp."

Freya walks over to Elijah and I. "Let's go."

Before Elijah can put on foot in front of the other I snap his neck. Freya looks at me a little stunned herself. "Our brothers don't need to get involved in sister business."

I trust Freya, whether I should or not. Bekah trusted her. I feel like she is who she says she is. You have a connection to family, and I feel connected to her.