2 Peter has to stay home and his classmates catch him in his lab

By Hail_The_Gay

2 Peter has to stay home and his classmates catch him in his lab

"Remember to get the permission slips for the secret field trip on Thursday signed and on my desk by tomorrow!" Ms.Whitman called out to her 8th period psychology class. "Peter? Can you come up here?" She called out to Peter right before he walked out of the door.

"Yes? What did you need, Ms.Whitman?"

"I'm sorry to say, but you can't go on the field trip on Thursday. You have too many unexcused absences." Ms.Whitman explained.

"Oh? But I've been able to go on others."

"This one is different. Sorry Peter, I wish you could've gone. Now get to 9th period before you're late!"

Peter raced outside of the classroom and sprinted into his Biology class and slid into his seat in the back 10 seconds before the bell rang. Even though this section was his favorite, Understanding Genetics. He traced the patterns of the wood on his desk with his eyes instead of paying attention. He could just learn from Bruce, who majored in Genetic Science in college and had a great understanding of it. He was brought back out of his trance when he heard his name being called.

"-eter, Peter!"

"Hmm?" Peter questioned, not having heard the question.

"I asked you a question." His teacher, Mr. Ihlefeld asked.

"Could you repeat it please?"

"Which uses the bases adenine, thymine, cytosine, and guanine? DNA, or RNA?"

"DNA, sir." Peter knew it right off the top of his head. Having had a few study sessions with Bruce when he was in the med bay and incredibly bored.

"Good job Peter!"

Once the bell had finally rung, Peter made his way down to the band room to grab his sousaphone and meet up with his friend Gwen Stacy, who was in the color guard They walked down to the parking lot, where they usually practiced. He waved to Morgan on the way down, who was practicing her routine, she waved back to him and restarted the flipping toss she was practicing with her friends. She was on the high school Cheer team, being one of the few 8th graders good enough to get on it. They got into position and started doing warm-ups, the whole band started jogging in circles around the parking lot after they'd stretched. Once they had ran three laps, they did crunches and push-ups. Then everyone did warm-ups to the match of their own instrument, Peter doing squats with his backpack on his left shoulder, to half match the weight of the instrument, and Gwen did lots of core exercises, more crunches and push-up planks. An hour had passed and they started doing the actual marches. Peter saw a car pull up in the corner of his eye. A black Audi. "FUck. No. Happy can't come now!" He thought. Then the door opened. Out stepped a beautiful women, wearing a loose blue t-shirt and black shorts. Her red vans contrasted from the darker parts of the outfit. Her vibrant red hair pinned up on her head in a bun. It was Nat. Nat was coming to pick him up, an hour early. No. She can't do that. She walked over to Mr. Applebee, his conductor. She handed him a note and he looked up towards Peter after reading it. He nodded towards the school and Peter solemnly walked off. Nat following him. "Is that black widow?" "Why is she picking Peter up from practice?" All of his band mates awed in wonder. He walked into the band room from the side door and put his sousaphone in it's case. "Hey маленький паук" Natasha tried to start a conversation. "Hey мама паук, how did you get past Mr. Applebee? I can't even leave early for field trips when I'm in class." Peter questioned.