8 Replaced... pt.2

8 Replaced... pt.2

"Peter, Boss is requesting your presence in the living room please, he would like to speak to you about something." Peter's eyes fluttered open from a post-patrol nap on Saturday morning. He was adjusting to living with Tasha, who was being quite generous to him, giving him a space to live and plenty of love, as Peter has a need for physical affection with all the tragic things in his life. He was practically her son by now. Peter hauled himself out of the bed and after stretching, stumbled into the hallway, getting a greyout, where his eyesight goes black after he wakes up and tries to walk around. He staggered into the elevator and told FRIDAY to bring him down to the living quarters. Natasha had requested a floor just for herself, for her space and mental health. She asked for a special modification where she had to approve people to let them on her floor, unless they had a special pass, like Peter and Clint. The elevator halted to a stop and Peter stood up slowly from where he'd been sitting on the ground and walked out into the foyer, where Tony was waiting for him, he glanced over at Tasha and Clint, who both sported nervous looks on their faces.

"Pete, come over here." Tony beckoned him and he reluctantly shuffled over to the man. "Is it true you've been bullying my son?" Tony's face displayed a furious look as he question the boy.

"But, I thought I was your 'son'?" Peter was confused, he didn't know who Tony was referring to and even if he did, it wasn't a likely story. Peter's experienced that thing first hand and wouldn't want someone else to feel the pain he did.

"I mean, sort of. But I'm talking about the other one. Aiden says you've been harassing him. Tell me the truth kid, did you do it?" Tony placed a firm hand on Peter's shoulder, 'Wow, Peter thought, I've been demoted.'

"No, I would never ever try to hurt someone. I've already felt what it's like before, why would I do it to someone else?" Peter practically pleaded with the man when he saw Tony's face grow cold.

"Kid, I have proof, I can't believe you'd lie to me! What was I thinking."

"You.. h-have p-proof?"

"See, of course you're lying, the stutter is coming back!" Tony pointed in his face. Natasha came from the crowd and pulled Peter back, holding him protectively. Peter was still confused, what proof? And just because he was stuttering, doesn't mean he was lying. Didn't Tony know enough about mental health, to know that he was just nervous because he was accusing him of something he hadn't done. Some people romanticize mental health, and believe some things mean this and Peter knew Tony was not that person. He turned around and buried his face into Natasha's shoulder, even though they were the same height, 5'7". Natasha started dragging him away, and Peter tuned out the other things Tony said. He heard other footsteps and knew it was Clint following them, by the weight and the breathing patterns. Natasha whispered to FRIDAY to take them to her floor to calm down, the A.I silently complied and the elevator lurched upwards until they were on the redhead's floor.

"маленький паук, you ok? I know Tony's a little bitch sometimes..."

"Tasha! You can't say that." Peter giggled anyways. "Yeah, I'm fine, just frustrated. You have to believe me when I say I didn't do that. I would never, after Flash, and Skip" He said the last part a bit quieter, hoping Tasha would understand he didn't want to bring back bad memories.

"It's ok, squirt, we gotcha." Clint said, leaning into the hug.

Peter mumbled a thanks as he leaned into his friends/guardians. He loved them greatly. He'd go to the shooting range with Clint, who'd teach him to shoot a bow. He'd dance with Natasha, just to give her company in her floors studio. He kept up with her pretty well. He taught them how to fix up an old car and what the different chemicals on the periodic table were. He learned from them and they learned from him, all while avoiding Tony and his new kid.