Sassy Peter and Pardoned Avengers

Peter Parker was having a pretty good day. Flash was at a dentist's appointment all morning so he was free of harassment, MJ gave him his physics textbook back and he had a date with Harley later that night. The boy was being flown in from Tennessee, he had gone to visit his mom and sister and had been gone for weeks. Peter promised that when Harley got home, they'd have a movie night. And now Peter was in the elevator on his way to the penthouse to grab some food before going down to the lab with Tony. The elevator doors opened and he stepped out, putting down his phone from texting Harley and noticed multiple new presences in the living room. He looked up briefly and noticed Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes and Wanda Maximoff sitting on the couch he usually draped himself over to do homework.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" He pointed at the three, looking over at Tony, who was sitting in a chair across from them.

"They got pardoned." Tony sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.

"UuuuuuhhhhhUggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Peter started groaning and flopped over, almost folding himself in half backwards and bouncing around. Pretty much defying the laws of gravity and the human body.

"Oh my god, kid ar-" Steve looked concerned at the boy's flexibility.

"I don't want to hear it." Peter had returned to normal shape and held up his pointer finger. "I have a date, with my beautiful boyfriend who has been in Tennessee for weeks and I don't want you motherfuckers to ruin it. You're sitting on my homework couch and I'll probably never sit there again. Thank you." Peter started to walk off.

"Kid, come on ju-" Tony started. But Peter turned around with a glare at Tony and held up his pointer finger again in a 'stop' motion. "I. Don't. Want. To. Hear. It." He sent another stare Tony's way and walked off to the lab, but not before grabbing a large container of homemade cookies that sat on the counter.

"Peter. Steve brought those as a peace offering." Tony called out. Peter walked back in with the same look on his face, head turned towards Tony, and threw the box at the microwave, which was suspended above the oven and turned to grab an apple and a diet coke instead.

"Thank you Tony." Peter walked off again, never letting his eyes leave the back of Steve's head, hell, he could burn a hole into the damn thing if he really wanted to.

"Intense kid, is he yours?" Bucky said when he was sure Peter was gone.

Tony smiled. "He might as well be."