Chapter II

Cana won't be gildarts daughter in this fanfiction!!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Gildarts P.O.V

Lucy had been through alot. But I still think of her as a daughter. I'm glad she's letting me adopt her. She deserves a family to treat her right. She may not have a mother but at least she'll have a father, me. I walk into the guild my previous anger at her team returning. "Where's team Natsu!?" I yell angry. They stand up. I see lucy's style bandaging on erza. "Go apologize to lucy immediately. " I growl. "Why!? We didn't do anything to her!" Natsu shouts. "Didn't do anything!? You three made her carry you back to the guild alone! She was more injured than the three of you put together!" I yell. Their eyes widen. "She wasn't hurt!" Erza says. "Oh she wasnt? Then how come when I went and visited her just now she was covered in bandages and was limping!? Explain that to me!?" I yell they stay silent and I bring out a lacrima. "Me and lucy's earlier conversation. " I say and it lights up. It projects a big video image of our conversation about her injuries and her mission. Once it ended they stared absently then rushed to lucy's house. "Bunch of bastards..I'll be damned if i let my daughter stay in that group.." mutter walking to master. "Hey master. I'm adopting lucy!" I say. His eyes widen and he nods "does she agree to this?" He asks. I show him the conversation about the adoption and training. He nods and signs an adoption paper. He hands me the paper. "Have her sign it along with yourself and bring it to me tomorrow. " he says and sips his beer. I nod and order a beer. Me and master talk.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was making a small meal when my door busts down. "Aquarius! " I yell and she appears in battle mode. "Who's there?!" I yell. "Luce/lucy! " I hear the familiar voices and sigh. I hug and thank Aquarius good bye and she disappears. I see my friends standing at the kitchen door. "Lucy...you really were injured worse than us.." erza mumbles. Gray hangs his head in shame. Natsu runs up to me and grips my shoulders turning me to get a look at the bandages. His grip is really tight causing me to scream in pain. He let's go and I fall to the floor. I put my hand on the pained area and close my eyes. "I, lucy heartifilia, happily quit team natsu." I groan. I planned to quit since the end of the mission. "W-why?!" They scream. "Cause! I did that entire S-class mission by myself! Not to mention taking the brunt force of the train crash and carrying you to the guild all by myself! My health has been plummeting because you guys! " I scream shocking them. I never usually scream from anger. "Leave my house immediately I don't accept anything you have to say." I say standing back up. "No.. you can't quit the team. I won't let you. You are still on the team." Natsu says looking at me seriously. "Oh? I can't quit can i? Let's see about that! Mermaid portal! Fairy tail!" I scream throwing them into the portal and jumping in myself. We land in the guild. "Master Makarov!" I scream angrily gaining the whole guilds fear and attention. "These...bastards! Refuse to let me quit the team. I am tired of this team. My health has been plummeting because of them. Do they have they right to keep me on the team against my will?" I ask growling. Master shakes his head. " They cannot." He says. "Lucy if you would like you may announce your departure in front of the guild. "He says and I nod. "I, Lucy Heartifilia, quit team natsu! " I say loudly. I look around and see gildarts i go up and sit next to him and tap his shoulder. He turns and smiles. "Hey you need to sign this its the adoption form." He says handing me a paper. I take it and sign it carefully reading over it. I hand the paper back to him. He smiles and takes the paper handing it to master. Master so the paper and put it in his pocket to send to the magic Council later. Me,master and Gildarts start talking. Soon it's midnight and I head back home. I locked the door behind me and go to bed soon I fall asleep into a dreamless sleep.