Chapter VIII

Lucy's P.O.V

As I woke up I noticed Laxus was still asleep on the couch. My dream was a replay of everything that happened. I hug myself in the fetal position sitting up. I silently cry angry tears. I soon stop though. I get out of bed. I go to the kitchen and start to make breakfast. I make eggs, bacon, toast, milkshakes, and some pure iron bits. Once everything was ready I go to the bedroom and wake laxus up gently. He sits up and rubs his with a ":<" face. "Awee! Adorablee!" I squeal. He looks at me sleepily. "Huh..?" He rumbles. "Your so adorable waking up!!" I squeal clasping my hands and tilting my head to the side. "I'm..not adorable." He pouts. "Yea yea. Hehe. Come on breakfast is done." I say walking to the kitchen. Laxus follows me, yawning. He sits down and thanks me then begins eating like a zombie. I smile and just take 2 pieces of bite size iron and a protein shake from the fridge. I sit down and eat my small meal. Once I was finished I saw that Laxus was fully awake and still eating. I go to the bathroom and weigh myself. 72.3 lbs. 'Oh no I lost weight again.' I think sadly and step off the scale writing my new weight down on the lacrima record above the scale. I sigh and leave the bathroom. I requip into a black bikini with a white lace near the middle and black lace at the edges. I call out Aquarius.  "Hey can you braid my hair today?" I ask. She nods and squeals and begins to braid my hair in a fishtail. "Hey aquarius? What do I do? I keep losing weight." I ask quietly so laxus won't hear. "It's called you need to eat more. You hardly eat and then you do those huge missions to top it off." She says loudly. I hush her but she huffs at me. "Finished. I'll see you. Eat!!" She says yelling the last part. "I did!!" I yell back as she disappears. Laxus walks in and stares at me. "What was that about? " he asks. "Nothing." I reply quickly. "Okay." He says narrowing his eyes at me. "Anyway come eat some breakfast." He says motioning for me to come. "I already ate what I usually do. I made the rest for you." I say waving it off." I'm going to shower while you finish eating. I'll be out in a minute." I say grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom. I start the water and wait. When the water had filled the tub I slowly get in.ni quickly wash my hair, scales and body. I get out and dry my upper half off. I put my bikini top back on and my headband too. Once I had finished I go into the kitchen. I see laxus left a note. 'Hey baby I went ahead to the guild. I heard your conversation with Aquarius. You need to eat. I know you said you have been but that's not natural to lose weight like that. Love you. It really disappoints me that you lost that much weight your fine how you are. You don't need to lose weight. See you at the guild. Laxus~' Once I finished I had gotten angry. "He thinks I lost that for him? Ha! Don't fool yourself laxus I love you but I won't better myself for you." I think. I angrily grab my keys and leave the house. I left the door unlocked. "Anyone wants to rob me they can deal with me later." I mutter. "LUCY SHIFT!" I hear someone yell. The city adjusts to make a straight path to the guild. My magic power flares in a pillar above me subconsciously. I make my way to the Guild. I notice the guild come out. "Gold arts let's go train. I ain't waiting any longer." I say annoyed. I want to get away from laxus for awhile. "Okay Lucy are you ready?" He asks putting his hand on my shoulder. I nod. "Where are we going to ill just teleport us there." I say closing my eyed in anger. "Thunder island." He says. "Teleport:Thunder Island." I say and we appear on Thunder island. Lightning strikes me. I just stand there unfazed. My left eye twitches. As the lightning compiles into me my eye twitches in anger. I raise my hand with 2 fingers pointed out. I bend my elbow and bring my hand to my chest. I swing my arm out and the lightning forms and shoots from my fingers and destroys a tree. "Stupid lightning. Pissing me off.." I mutter. "What's wrong with you?  You've been mad since you came to the guild." Gildarts asks. "Nothing." I say. My communication lacrima starts ringing. I take it out and see Laxus' s face. I narrow my eyes and throw the lacrima in the ocean. "Piss off laxus." I mumble. "Okay let's start." I say. Gildarts just nods and we walk around to find a clearing.