Chapter V

Laxus' P.O.V

'She...loves me?' I think surprised. I replay what she said. 'She loves me!' I think happily. I walk into the kitchen and everyone stares at me. Evergreen smiles and congratulates me. "Huh?" I say confused. "We heard." She explains and I smile embarrassed. "Better take care of her. You hurt her we hurt you!" Bixlow and Freed say.

Lucy's P.O.V

As I wake up I notice I no longer feel different. I yawn and stretch. I look around notice every one of the hotel beds has an occupant stretched and falling off the bed. I giggle quietly and stand up. I go over to the first bed which is freed's and fix hin back on to the bed. It was fairly easy. Next was bixlow. I fixed him back onto his bed and he was a little harder to get back on the bed. Last was laxus since evergreen slept neatly. I tried lifting him just with my hands but he didn't budge so I squat down with my back to him and lift him up by my shoulders. Slowly he lifts up and I fix him back into the bed. I giggle again and go to the kitchen. I use the hotel lacrima and order breakfast. A few minutes later the food arrived. I went and opened the door and the barman put the food neatly on the table. I thanked him and he left. I quickly made drinks for everyone. I made Laxus a lighting beer. Bixlow just a beer. Evergreen a milkshake and for Freed his favorite morning drink, Lemon Balm Tea. I arrange everyone's drinks with their food and smile as I look at the neatly arranged table. I go back into the bedroom and smirk. I gently wake everyone but Bixlow. Once everyone but Bixlow was awake I told then my plan. Laxus smirked and helped me. We joined hands. "Unison Raid! Lightning Mermaids Tsunami!" We scream and a lightning infused mini tsunami hits bixlow. He shoots up out of the bed. "What the hell!?" He screams looking at me and laxus. I smile "breakfast is ready!" I say bouncing to the kitchen. We all laugh and begin to eat. "Who made the drinks they taste homemade?" Laxus asks. "Me. I made all the drinks from scratch." I say taking a piece of metal and eating it."really?" Freed asks. "Mhm." I hum. I finished eating my as usual, small breakfast of 3 pieces of bite size metal. I head to the bedroom and requip into a Black bikini top with red dripping lipstick 'stains'. Suddenly my mermaid form is altered to have legs. Once the legs appear I fall. "Eek!" I squeal from surprise.  "What's wrong?!" I hear laxus yell. He runs into the room. "Huh!?" He asks. "F-Freeed!!! BIXLOW!!" I scream holding my head. They come running. "What happe-!? Legs !?" They scream. "H-Hand me my celestial keys!!" I panic. They throw me my keys. I hold aquarius' key. "A-Aquarius!!" I mutter.  She appears scared. "Lulu? What's wro-!? Legs!! They appeared again!? Is he back again!?" She screams getting angry. "I-I don't know!!" I say almost in tears. She comes over and looks over and feels of my legs. "Well they're useless. You'll need someone to carry you until the Spirit King can capture him again." She sighs and hugs me. I begin to cry shocking everyone. Evergreen had entered entered the room when I called aquarius. I never cried." It's okay lulu how about me you and Scorpio all hang out at my place when you want at any time until this goes away?" She asks hopefully. I nod wiping away my tears. I sniffle and she giggles. "Still the strong emotionless girl you were since Layla went. " she whispers. Bixlow and Freed stutter. "Yea I guess so aqua. You've almost replaces my mother and become a sister as well as a friend. I don't know what I would have done without you." I say. Bixlow and freed stutter more. "You...you just brushed the subject off?!"  Bixlow yells. I nod. He hits his forehead with his palm. "Oh I have to go. Call me out later. Oh and congratulations you two!" She giggles winking at me and laxus. I get embarrassed and glomp aquarius in a fight. We wrestle a bit then we sit in the floor in front of each other staring. Suddenly she pounces at me. I catch her by her shoulders and throw her towards the wall, still sitting.  I smirk "I'm better than you in fights. Give up!" I say smirking. She gives in and says bye then disappears. I lay on my back in giggles. Once I had stopped giggling I started thinking about how I was gonna walk around. I glow a green-blue color and I close my eyes to focus on my legs. My hair flutters and flies around my back and shoulders. I see that the bones in my legs right now are just cartilage. I focus on hardening the cartilage into bone. I had almost completely got it done when I desperately needed to breathe.  I couldn't breathe in my healing process or it would mess it up. I snap my eyes open and gasp for air. I punch the floor. "Almost!" I growl. They just stare at me. "What are you doing?" Laxus asks crouching next to me. "Healing magic." I say closing my eyes and focus again. I feel something grip my throat and my eyes snap open. I throw my hands to my throat. I had finished hardening the cartilage into bone in the small second before something grabbed my throat. I stand up and calculate where the force is. My eyes glow gold. I see him in front of me. I notice freed call aquarius. I lift my leg and kick him through the wall. "WAR LEGENDARY FORM!" I snarl. I notice bixlow's eyes go wide. "Welcome back to hell! Dad!" I snarl shocking everyone but aquarius. " War goddess' father combined attack! Raining hell!" I yell eyes narrowing. A portal appears in the sky and a hand descends palm facing the earth. "Raining hell!" It booms. Fire arrows fly onto my dad. He screams and his invisibility goes away. "You're really using that form!?" I hear bixlow. "Yea she hates her dad. He tried doing experiments on her. He killed her mother." Aquarius answers for me. "WAR LEGENDARY GODDESS' FINAL ATTACK!" I scream getting into the stance. "Lucy!? Your using that!?" I hear aquarius and bixlow scream. I nod. The gods and goddess' and dragons souls in human form come out and form a circle around me. My father is lifted up by a force a held out in the air outside. My last attack made a hole in the wall. I form into dragon mode. "Aquarius tell mustache man to appear." As I said that he appears. "Old friend. My permission is granted to rid the work of your father. Continue!" He booms. I nod and turn back to my father floating in the air. "God's and Goddess' and  Dragon's Execution!" I say. I beam with all the colors fly at my father and turn him to ash. The ashes are collected by the dragons. They all bid me goodbye and leave. I form out of my war legendary form and sit down. "Time Ark: reverse!" I say exhausted. The building reforms itself, as good as new. "Lucy..call me out later. See you." Aquarius says hugging me then leaving. My legs form back into a tail and I laugh ironically closing my eyes. "Lucy?" I hear and open one of my eyes. I see everyone sitting in front of me. "Hm?" I grumble. "What just happened?" Evergreen asks. I explain everything and Laxus had pulled me into his lap sometime during the explanation. Once I was done everyone was quiet. "C'mon we're going back to the guild. There's no need to make any comment on what happened what's in the past will stay in the past." I say and we all stand up and pack. Once we had packed we went and picked my new armors and went to the train station. Soon we were on the train heading back to Fairy Tail.