Chapter VI

Laxus' P.O.V

We had just arrived in Magnolia and we're getting off the train but I didn't see Lucy run past me. I look back and see her sleeping. I chuckle and carry her bridal style. As I was about half way to the guild she starts to stir. I had planned that once she woke up I would ask her out. She rubs her eyes and yawns. 'Aw..cute.' I think. I stop walking and I stand her up. She hovers 3 inches from the ground. "Hm? Laxxy?" She mumbles. "Laxxy?" I ask. She looks at me then nods. "Where are we going?" She says leaning against me as we resume walking. "The guild. Lucy can I ask you something?" I ask stopping. She stops and turns to me nodding. "Will you be mine lucy..?" I ask bringing my Palm to her cheek. She blushes and glomps me. "Yes!" She says happily and kisses my cheek. I smile and spin her around in a hug. We walk hand in hand to the guild.

Lucy's P.O.V

We walked hand in hand to the guild but when we were about to go in I remembered my little getaway. I cringed and stopped walking. "Lucy?" I hear laxus ask. "I forgot I had training with gildarts the day we left and gramps let me go to practice stealth and I used the excuse I felt faint and went home to rest and be alone..." I mumble. He chuckles and pats my head. "I'll help you." He says. I brighten up and thank him with a kiss. We walk in, out hands separated, with me leaning on laxus for 'support'. "Lucy!!" I hear gildarts yell. "Are you ok?! Master told what happened the day we were supposed to leave. Do you feel better?" He asks looking over me. I nod and stand straight up. " well anyway shouldn't we head to train? I put us behind schedule." I say tilting my head. "No just rest a bit more for today we'll leave tomorrow. " he says shaking it off and walking out of the guild. Once he was out of earshot I bust down to the floor with laxus laughing and hold our sides with tears in the corners of our eyes. Master comes out and looks at us

.

.

.

"Bahaha!" He joins in laughing. "Good job lucy!" He says add as we stop laughing. "Thanks master." I say. We all go back to normal. Me and lacks walk up to master.  "Gramps. We have an announcement." Laxus says.  "Go ahead. " he says smiling. Laxus and me walk to the middle of the room. I'm already blushing so I bury myself in his side and he chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist. "Oi! Listen up! " he yells. Everyone becomes quiet and looks at us. I cover my face in his jacket. "We have an announcement to make son listen closely! Me and Lucy are together now!" He yells.

.

.

.

.

"I'm going to have grandchildren!!" Master yells. "Master...!!!" I whine. Laxus chuckles and we look to everyone else.

.

.

.

"CONGRATULATIONS! " they scream.  After questioning and chaos we all go back to normal. I was sitting in laxus' lap in human form talking to the Thunder god tribe. "I'm going to get something from the bar. Bixlow a beer, freed a green tea, anyone else want something? " I ask standing up from laxus' lap. "Get me a beer please babe?" Laxus asks. I nod and blush. "Evergreen? " I ask looking at her. "Can you make me one of those milkshakes ?" She asks hopeful.  I giggle and nod. I jump over the railing and land safely. I want to the bar. "Mira!" I yell cheerfully. "Yes lucy?" She asks even more cheerful. "I was wondering if I could get 2 beers 1 green tea, 1 keg of wine, and if I could make evergreen the milkshake she wants since she loves my recipe." I ask. She nods and walks to get my order. Everyone in the guild watches me as I gather the ingredients. I begin to mix the ingredients with expertise. I change into fairy form. "Fairy magic infuse." I say. Fairy magic similar to evergreen's is infused into the milkshake. I change into human form and get the dirty cup I used to mix everything in and wash it. When I come back out I notice everyone staring at me. "What?" I ask. They don't answer and just go back to what they were doing. Mira offers to help me take the orders but I shake my head and balance the 2 beers on my left bicep,the green tea on my head, the keg of beer in my right arm, and the milkshake in my left hand. I walk up the stairs and spin, the drinks going perfectly to the right people. I sit down with my keg of wine and gulp some down. I put my keg down and look at my team. I start to think about team Natsu. 'What a bunch of coward!' I think. I pick up my keg and angrily gulp half of it down. "Lucy?" I hear Bixlow ask. "Hm?" I hum. "What's got you angry?" Bixlow asks. "Nothing.." I sigh putting my keg down. After awhile it's midnight and we were still talking. I unconsciously for back into my original for and yawn. No one notices though. I lay my head on the table and soon fall asleep. Soon the others fell asleep too.

Mira's P.O.V

I watch as the Thunder God trine falls asleep talking at their table. I giggle. Lucy is sitting on Laxus' lap asleep. I nudge master and pint to their table. He chuckles and shakes his head saying something about grandchildren. "Let's leave them be." I whisper beginning to lock up the guild. Master nods and leaves me to lock up. Once everything was ready I took the key to the guild and locked up. Soon I was at home asleep.