Chapter X

Sorry!! I said in not the last chappie but the last in the 'Next time on Lalu' Remember? Sorry that will be in this chappie!!

Lucy's P.O.V

I was lazing around since today was our lazy day. It's been another 3 weeks. We've been here for a total of 6 weeks. We leave in 2 more. "Lucy! Run to the next town and get some supplies." Gildarts yells from the tent. I jump lazily from my tree and requip into my indigo purple dress shirt, black mini pencil skirt, and black combat boots. I always wore my jacket and headphones now. I had music to fit every mood I could be in. I put it on heavy metal. I was neutral. I was about to leave when Gildarts yells. "Your hair." I grunt. "Hair band broke." I explain and walk off. My attitude has changed greatly due to my change in dominant magic. I soon reached the town. I went into the medical store. I mindlessly grabbed bandages, ointments, creams, stitching kits, and more. I paid and left. I went into the food store and grab be random food gildarts likes. I however forgot to get what I like. I grabbed 3 headbands to pull my hair up with and quickly paid. I was walking around for a but when I heard a loud scream. This town has no magic. I decide to help I notice smoke rising in a pillar. I lightning teleport over. I see a 2 story house on fire. I look and ask a nearby woman to watch my things she nods and tells me to be careful. "Who's in there?" I grunt. "2 children and 1 grown male." A fireman says. "We can't get in." He adds. "Well it won't be a problem for me. Just stay here. I'm a mage I'll handle it." I grumble before walking towards the house. I walk in and see the children I walk over and rush them back out. I hand them to the lady who was watching my stuff and head back in. I searches the entire first floor and saw Noone else. I sigh as a piece of the second floor falls. I jump through a hole in the ceiling and land on the second floor. I see a tuft of green-teal hair laid unconscious on the floor. I walk closer and recognize it as Orga of Sabertooth. I sigh and kick him making a bubble of fresh air around us. He sputters and gasps.  He opens his eyes weakly. "Who the hell are you?" He croaks looking at me. "Lucy Clive. Formerly Lucy Heartifilia. Get up!" I grunt. He sits up but falls back down. "Fuck.." I grumble. I squat down and heave him onto my back. "You don't weigh as much as I thought you would.." I say "thanks I geuss." He mumbles. I begin to walk out when the ceiling above us crumbles. I side step it. It hits the floor next to me and it crumbles beneath us. We fall down towards the first floor. I land perfectly but orga comes landing roughly on top of me. "Eek!!" I squeal as he squishes me. He grumbles rolls off me. Suddenly I'm impaled by one of the beams from the ceiling. It impales my side. I look at it unfazed. "SON OF A BITCH!" I scream as I stand up. I'm mad. "Get up." I huff. He stumbles up. I support him by sling his arm across my shoulder. I rush us out and throw him on the ground. I fall to my knees and laugh. "So orga what are you doing here?"  I say standing back up with his help. "I got kicked out of Sabertooth. I came here since I heard you were here." He says. I blush since rumors spread about me. "Why'd ya need me?" I grunt. "I was hoping to join Fairy Tail. It seems likes a good place to start anew." He says sheepishly. "Well me and my dad gildarts will be training here for 2 more weeks you'll train with us then come back to fairy tail with us." I grunt walking off leaving him to follow. I grab the bags I left and start walking back to camp with orga in tow.