Chapter 14

Lucy's P.O.V

They all stared at my missing arm. Then they looked at my face.

.

.

.

.

"EHHHH!?" They all scream. They rush over to me and bombard me with questions. "Shut up!!" I yell. They all go silent. "I cut it off. It was useless. Now go back to doing what you were before!" I say irritated. "God I know how laxus felt before now..." I grumble to myself walking to the bar. Mira rushes over. She touches my missing arm. "Lucy....what can I get you?" She mumbles then asks in a cheery voice. I saw right through it though. "Mira..it's okay..let it out." I whisper opening my other arm to let her in for a hug. She throws herself at me and hugs me. "Lucy! Why would you do that to yourself?" She cries onto my shoulder. "I had to Mira. It was useless. Wouldn't move. Rather have it gone then flopping around on my side. Now wouldn't you? " I ask softly and not rudely. She continues to cry on my shoulder. "It's okay Mira...I at doesn't hurt." I whisper hugging her with my other arm. She sniffles." Are you sure?" She asks with puppy eyes. I nod and give her a genuine smile. The smile I used to give all the time. She gasps and glomps me to the ground. "You smiled!! A genuine smile!!" She squeals. "Miiiraaaa...." I over-exaggeratedly whine. She giggles and gets off me. I lie on the ground for a second before sitting up. "Jeesh mira glomp me to death why don't ya'?" I tease. Her face turns red from embarrassment. "Sorry Lucy. ." She giggles. I sit up on my knees then use my only arm to push myself up."so what can I get you lucy?" She asks genuinely cheerful. "Give me a keg of beer. And yes I can drink. I could before. Level is past bacchus." I say already knowing she would ask. She stutters. "How'd you know I'd ask that?" She asks. "You're just predictable right now mira. Gihi." I say chuckling. "Damn tin can. Where the hell is he?" I grumble. "I see his laugh rubbed off on you? Here you go." She giggles handing me a keg of beer. I pick it up with one hand and bring it to my lips while my eyes scan for Gajeel. I had half of the keg down when he walks into the guild. I smirk. "Mira hold my jacket. Don't lose it. It's special. " I say handing her my brown with white fur lined jacket. I leave my keg at my chair and walk up to gajeel. "Tin can!" I shout. He looks at me and smirks. "Yeah spark plug?" He shouts and we clash heads. "Huh?!" I say irritated. "Thunder streak!" He yells. Lightning sparks around me. I see freed drawing runes around us. "Metal gecko!" I yell and punch him. He flues back and breaks the runes. I could hear freed gawking. "You'll need runes about 1000x stronger to hold me freed." I yell to him. "That's not possible! You can't be that strong!" He says disbelieving. I hear gildarts gawk at freed's bravery. "F-Freed...careful what you say...she's stronger than a SSS-class now. I passed her for SSS-class 3 weeks into our training." Gildarts says shakily. "N-No way.." freed whispers. I send lightning at freed. Just enough to shock him. Gajeel disappears from his hole in the wall. I stand there. He appears behind me. I just send a huge bolt of lightning at him. He falls to his back twitching. "Gihihi that's what you get. Damnit! See!? I keep laughing like you! Your laugh rubbing off on me!" I shout. He just chuckles and stands up. He pats my bad shoulder. I cringe. He looks at me in confusion. ' oh he hadn't noticed yet...I'm in trouble now...' i think. "Ehehe...you see...I'm missing that arm." I say scratching the back of my head. He stares at me. "WHAT!?" He screams. I requip into a black tank top and yoga capri's. He stares at my shoulder. "H-How?" He stutters. I scratch the back of my head nervously. "She cut it off." I hear. I snap my head to the voice. It was Orga. I glare at him and he shrinks. (Anime style!! XD) Gajeel stares at me in rage. "Why?" He demands. "Ahaha...you see there was an incident in training. It got burned so bad it was useless. I couldn't use it so I cut it off just a couple minutes ago." I explained. Gajeel stares down at me then sighs. "Fine. I'll be nice. Only cause' your my sister." He sighs. I giggle I drag him to the bar. "Miraa can I get a fresh keg of beer and gajeel a bowl of iron?" I ask. She nods and goes into the kitchen and soon comes back with our order. I take both and drag Gajeel upstairs to the Thunder God Tribe Table. "Hey guys!" I say and sit down. Gajeel pucks me up from my seat sits down and sets me on his shoulder. They all stare at me wide eyed. I guess the expected me to be mad. I mean this was my seat. I shrug. "Hand me my Damn keg if I have to sit on your shoulder." I demand with my one hand out. He chuckles and hands me my keg. I smack his head with the bottom of the keg, on purpose of course. I giggle and jump from his shoulder. I sit , hovering on the air. I was drinking from my keg when I remembered Laxus. I drop my keg. It spills out. I stare wide eyed at the wall as pictures of him laying, chained to the cave wall appears in my head. I shake my head and stand up. I rush to the infirmary, ignoring the pleas of 'what's wrong' from my team and Gajeel. I bust into the infirmary. Master turns around with tears in his eyes. "Master?" I ask walking up to him. "His heart is slowing...my grandson is dieing. " he chokes out. My world stops. "Dieing?" I choke out. My magic power rises and rises. "He won't die!" I scream holding my head. I fall on my knees and cry. My magic power creates a aura around me. "He...wont...die!" I yell and stand up. I put my hand to his chest. "Reverse what has happened. Transfer the wounds unto me. Oh God's and Dragon's of the world. Reverse the wounds. Reverse his death. Change his fate and place it unto me. Curse Reverse." I whisper. A sudden pain shoots through my chest. I look at master and smile a ghostly smile. "Love you gramps." I whisper and fall to the ground unconscious.

Laxus' P.O.V

I heard Lucy's voice. It was distant but I could understand. "He...wont...die!!" She yells I feel her hand on my chest. "Reverse what has happened. Transfer the wounds unto me. Oh God's and Dragon's of the world. Reverse the wounds. Reverse his death. Change his fate and place it unto me. Curse Reverse." She whispers. I was shocked. 'She's taking my wounds and fate? What does that mean? She's taking my fate...I was dieing...that means...she'll be dieing now! And I wont! NO! LUCY!!' I scream in my head. I see a light and it engulfs me. I open my eyes and see gramps crying. He's looking between me and someone on the floor. "Gramps?" I ask sitting up. Lucy's still form comes into my vision. She's laying on the floor. My eyes widen. "She placed what you were going through to her. You were dieing my child. She placed that upon herself." He says crying. I stare wide eyed at Lucy. "Lucy!!!" I yell crying. My team and the entire guild is inside the infirmary in seconds. They all cheer for my awakening. "DONT CHEER! " I yell at them, tears streaming down my face. I get out of the bed and pick up lucy. I place her on the bed and cover her up to keep her warm. "L-Lu-chan?" I hear lucy's best friend's voice. "She reversed what happened to me and put it on herself. She's dieing..it's my fault." I whisper. "It's not your fault. She'll be fine." I hear. I turn to the voice and see....

.

.

.
Who does Laxus see? Comment who you think!!! See ya next Chappie!!