Chappie 17

Mira's P.O.V

I watched in awe as Lucy cooks and fried food and makes drink like a professional even with one arm gone. She's already filled over half of the guilds tables with food and drinks and desserts."and~ done!" She says cheerfully as she puts a cherry on top of each millshake. She stacks her arm with plates and drinks. She skillfully moves out of the kitchen. I stare at her in awe as she quickly but carefully and gracefully delivers food and drinks to each table. She comes back and smiles at me. "There you go mira! I'll clean up now. " she says giving me a small smile. She was about to head back into the kitchen but I stop her. "No lucy..I'll do it since I barely helped cook!" I say and smile.  She shakes her head. "I really think I should clean since I made the mess..." she mumbles. "No." I say. "Yes." She says back. "No!" I say louder." Yes!" She says louder than me. "NO LUCY! YOU WONT CLEAN! " I scream and chase her around the guild. "YES I WILL CLE-!" She's cut off as Laxus picks her up by her collar. "Lucy. Do as mira says." He grumbles.

Lucy's P.O.V

Laxus picks me up by the back of my collar. "Lucy. Do as mira says." He grumbles. My eyes widen in disbelief. 'What am I a child?!" I think. I shock laxus. He drops me onto my feet. "I'm not a child laxus.  Don't treat me like one." I say irritated. "You're sure acting like one." He huffs. My eyes line with tears. I cover my eyes with my bangs. "I understand how you feel now Laxus. Was all you ever doing babysitting me for your own interest?" I say my voice cracking as a tear slides down my cheek. I look up abruptly and smack him hard across the face. The smack reverberates through the guild. Everyone turns to us. "Lucy? What's wrong?!" I hear orga.  " just being a child like always..Orga." I say turning to him and giving him a heartwrenching smile. I turn to the door and run out. I run towards magnolia's cliff. Once I had reached the cliff it had started raining. I sat at the edge of the cliff with my legs dangling over. Lightning cracks behind me. "Why...laxus.." I whisper as I release the tsunami tides in my eyes. (Reference from one of ed sheeran's songs.) Tears stream down my eyes. I sit there and cry for who knows how long. Soon the sun is starting to rise. I was looking out at the sunrise when....I hear a crumbling and cracking sound. I look to the earth where I'm sitting and suddenly I'm falling. "AAHHHH!" I scream.

Laxus' P.O.V

I stand shocked and sad as Lucy runs out of the guild. "We were joking around Laxus.  Way to go. I can't believe you!" She screams. She slaps me. I just stand there. I run out the door to find Lucy and apologize. I searched the entire town and still fine no clue to where she is. I suddenly realize I could have sniffed her out. I facepalm. I start to sniff out her scent of cherry and spring water. As I turn my head to her scent I notice it leads to Magnolia's Cliff. My heart drops. 'She couldn't have.....could she?' I think desperately running up the cliff.  As soon as I'm at the top I see lucy looking out at the sunset. She sighs. Suddenly I hear a sound I don't like. Something crumbles and cracks. I look to the earth where she's sitting. She falls. "AAAHHHH!" She screams. "LUUUUCYYY!" I scream running to the edge. She frantically looks at me. I see a tear roll out of her eye and she closes her eyes. She spreads her arm wide. Suddenly she moves her arm in a flapping motion. Fiery lightning encases her arm like feathers. She flaps her arm and slowly and sloppily she lands back on the cliff. "What do you want? Come back to try and babysit me?" She says coldly. "Lucy...I'm sorry please...I didn't mean it that way. I thought you and mira were honestly fighting. I knew you did most of the cooking so I thought it was only fair if mira had cleaned.  Please forgive me lucy..." I beg.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Lucy...I'm sorry please...I didn't mean it that way. I thought you and mira were honestly fighting. I knew you did most of the cooking so I thought it was only fair if mira had cleaned.  Please forgive me lucy..." he begs. My heart stops. 'So...I'm not a child to him...? I'm so happy...' I think happily. I fall to my knees. "Really..?" I ask with my eyes covered by my bangs. "Really. I'm so sorry lucy." He says quietly as he hugs me. I hesitantly hug him back and just like that, tears start falling down my cheeks again. These tears caused by my growing happiness. He parts from the hug. "Forgive me?" He asks. I nod. He picks me up and places me on his shoulders. "Let's go back to the guild." He says and I nod happily. We head back to the guild only to hear Mira say something we never though we'd hear come out of her mouth

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU DIRTY BASTARD LAXUS!"

.

.

.

.
Find out why Mira said those shocking words in the next chappie!!