Chappie 16

Lucy's P.O.V

I was dieing. I could feel my heart slowing. I saw a bright light and a dark light. I moved towards the bright light and sniffed. It smelled of life. I went to the black light and sniffed. It smelled of death. I went through the bright light. I felt my pulse become normal and my breathing evened. The pain in my chest from dieing faded away. I felt someone touch my forehead. "Get...your grubby hands off me." I grumble opening my eyes

Laxus' P.O.V

I see

.

.

.

Zeref!? "I know I'm hated. I just came here to save this angel. She's a blessing sent from above. She was not meant to die just yet. The angel changed fate. She's taken curses upon herself for the world. She'll die saving the world one day. You, we're meant to die but the angel changed your fate." He says pointing at me. He nears Lucy.  I stay on guard but as he touches her neck with two fingers something happens." Get...your grubby hands off me." Lucy grumbles. Opening her eyes.

Lucy's P.O.V

As I opened my eyes I saw Zeref. I requip my halberd and in a millisecond I have it posted at his neck. "Why are you here?" I grunt standing up. "I was here to save you then disappear from this world forever after that. It seems you didn't need my help though. I shall rid the world of myself now." He says disintegrating. I keep my halberd pointed at him. He soon disappears. I collect the ashes and put them in a jar. I make a portal and throw the jar in. The portal closes and I yawn. Suddenly I'm attacked in a hug. "W-who!?" I yell but then notice it's Laxus. I hug him back and bury my head in his chest. Tears I didn't know I was holding in slid down my face. "I..thought you were going to leave me..." he whispers. "I'm too lucky to die. I have you. Did you really think I'd leave you? " I ask looking up at him. He wipes my eyes of the tears that stream down my face. I grab his face with my one hand and plant a kiss on his lips. He grabs my face with care and kisses back. His hands drop to my shoulders but the hand on my left shoulder lands on nothing. He doesn't notice. We hear hoots and hollers of 'congratulations' and 'thank god she's okay'. We break apart and smile at each other. We start to enter the guild hall when he wraps his arm around my shoulders. But as his hand reaches my left shoulder it hits my side. He stops walking and stares ahead. His hand feels around my left side and shoulder. "Lucy...Where's you left arm?" He asks facing me. I close my eyes and cringe. "Um...about that. .." I start nervously. Luckily Mira runs over. "Lucy can you help me make some food and desserts. We are celebrating and I need another hand." She asks while handing me my jacket. As I was going to slip my jacket on my shoulders Laxus spins me to face him. "Where's your arm?!" He says looking at my stubbed shoulder. "Gone? It's been gone since you arrived in the infirmary. " I say nervously. "What happened? " he asks sadly. "Ummm...I cut it off..I couldn't move it since the 3rd week of training and I forgot to cut it off before." I explain. He sighs. "Did you really have to cut it off? Couldn't you have healed it?" He asks hugging me. "I tried. It couldn't have been healed." I say hugging him. "But hey its fine. I can still do as much as I for could before." I say winking at him. His face turns red and he nods. "Now go help mira. I'll be waiting for you at the groups table." He says kissing my cheek. I smile and nod. I run off to help mira cook.