Chapter XI

Lucy will be learning the lava character in the multimedia above in this chappie she will learn all of them through accidents the only one she'll only learn the two in the middle. Enjoy!!

Lucy's P.O.V

We were almost at camp when a sharp pain hits my side. I sigh and go to lean against a tree. I unbutton my shirt and clean the wound. Orga finally catches up and starts stuttering.  "W-w-what are y-you doing?" He stutters? "Bandaging my wound." I grunt wrapping the wound in bandages. I requip into a clean indigo dress shirt. Orga sweat drops. We continue walking and soon arrive at camp "oi old man! I'm back! "  I yell and I'm tackled to the ground in a hug. "Where were you !? You were supposed to be back an hour ago!" He yells "get off me!!" I yell back shocking him off of me with lightning. I explain what happened in town and why Orga is here. Gildarts nods. "Fine with me." He says going to sleep in the tent. "Lazy jackass..." I mumble. I take my jacket off and like someone called him Gildarts shoots out of the tent. "You took the jacket off?!" He yells surprised.  I nod. "I'm going to train down in the other clearing on some new moves. I don't wanna burn it besides I wanna spar with Orga. " I say requiping into yoga pants and a tight tank top. I grab a hairband and pull my hair up in a high pony tail leaving my bangs out. Once we were in the next clearing me and orga sparred. Once we stopped sparring it was night time. "Go ahead back to camp I'm gonna keep training. " I say. He just nods and walks back to camp. I start to practice my Phoenix for when a fire starts.  I try and put the fire out but it's a magical fire. It won't go out. I stay quiet and watch what happens. I notice lava coming down from the nearby volcano. Something shoots out of the volcano and shoots near me. I sigh and stare angrily at it. The lava rises around me. I gasp as I see a lava spirit it shoots into me and my body feels as if it's burning from the inside out. "AHHHHH!!!" I scream.

Normal P.O.V at the camp

"AHHHHH!!!" A blood curdling scream echos through the air. Orga spins around and Gildarts shoots out of the tent. They both see a fire ahead. They both take off in that direction. When they arrive they see Lucy buried in lava.

Lucy's P.O.V

The lava engulfs me and I stand through it. It seems like it's soaking into me. "Ahh...ahh...ah..ahaha!" I scream but it turns into a demented laugh. my body molds and forms into a voluptuous and sexy woman made of lava (look at multimedia but add Lucy's assets.) I stand up through the lava and stand in a crazy and sloppy stance. "LUCY!!" I hear Gildarts scream. I look to him crazy eyed. I have no control on myself. I'm watching like I'm locked away in a little cage inside my mind behind my eyes. "Not here~! I'm the lava spirit. Lucy Clive will learn my form. We have been looking and waiting for her, me and Soul. Find Soul or I'll burn her body. I'll burn part of her body with each day you don't find soul." The spirit says and socks back into me. I form back to normal and fall to the ground. I land hard and lay still. Eyes open wide but unconscious.

Normal P.O.V

Gildarts runs over to check on her with Orga in tow."lucy! Lucy! " orga yells shaking her. He puts 2 fingers to her wrist and feels a normal pulse for someone who is unconscious.  He picks her up bridal style and walks back to camp with Gildarts in tow.

Sorry short chappie but enjoy.