Chapter XII

Lucy's P.O.V

As I woke up I heard orga and gildarts  outside. Wait, outside..I use sleep outside. I look around and recognize I'm in the tent gildarts usually sleeps in. I sigh and head out of the tent. I jump into my usual tree and listen to music. I think about what that soul said. ' for each day you don't find soul I'll burn a part of her body.' I clench my fists together and grumble. I flash down onto the ground and thunder booms behind me. Gildarts jumps in surprise. "Calm down old man its just me. I'm going to meditate. Rather find that stupid soul now so that the lava bitch won't burn me." I grumble crossing my legs. I requip into yoga shorts and a sports top. I close my eyes and focus. I send out a powerful magic wave to search for the soul. I find it in the base of a Sakura tree at the other end of the island. I open my eyes and find its 11:59pm. I sigh. It turns midnight and a burning sensation covers me left arm. I look at my arm unfazed and see it's being burned. "Orga! Let's go! I found the location of the soul!" I say standing up. My left arm hangs limply by my side. It's useless now. I requip into combat pants, combat boots, and a black tank top. I tuck my left hand in my pocket so it doesn't just flip around on my side. Orga comes out and nods. He looks over me and notices my arm. "Lucy! Your arm!" He yells panicking.  "It's useless. I'll cut it off when we get back." I say indifferently. "Cut it off!?" He says shocked. I nod and start walking.  He dumbfoundedly follows me. After awhile it's mid-morning and Orga comes up to me. "Are tough really going to cut your arm off?" He asks scared. "Yes. It's useless now. Don't believe me? See for yourself." I say pulling my headphones down. He examines my arm.  He stares down at my arm. "You're right.." he mumbles. We continue walking and around mid-afternoon we reach the sakura tree. I walk forward motioning for orga to stay back. "Soul come out. I'm here. It's Lucy Clive. If you don't step out I'll force you out." I demand. Suddenly orga attacks me. "What are you doing Orga!?" I yell. "I don't know! My body is moving on its own!!" He yells. He gets into a stance I don't know. His eyes widen. "Watch out lucy!!" He yells. Before I can move a huge surge of black lightning strikes me. I scream. My eyes roll into the back of my head. Before I black out I see a bright white soul surge into me.

Orga's P.O.V

I hurt her! I hurt Lucy-sama!! I can't believe I hurt my own nakama. She's a sister to me and I hurt her!! How could I!? "Nghh..." I hear lucy moan. I'm at her side in mere seconds. " damn...This girl has a heavy rack." Lucy says cradling her boobs. "Lucy?" I ask unsure. Lucy doesn't act all soft and she doesn't speak in a whisper. "Soul, I'm Soul. The Mother and Queen of all Lost souls. I was the other soul she needed to find. Congratulations.  I'm sorry about Lava. She's a bit. Hostile and crazy. Her arm is useless now. Help her learn my form. Goodbye." She says and her white eyes close. She falls back. I catch her. I hear her soft and slow breathing. I pick her up bridal style and run back to camp.

Next day Lucy's P.O.V

As I woke up I was engulfed in a hug. "Wha-who the hell is hugging me?!" I yell. They let go and I see gildarts and orga. I glare at them and they gulp. "How do you feel?" Gildarts asks. I look at orga and he hangs his head. I slap his back and he falls forward. "Don't feel bad about what happened. It didn't really hurt. Just surprised me. Good job on catching me off guard. "I say and give a rare smile. "You weren't on guard for once!?" Gildarts yells surprised. I just nod. My communication lacrima goes off suddenly.  I look and it's master. "Yes Master?" "Laxus hasn't returned from his S-class mission. If he doesn't return soon we are classifying him dead. Just wanted to let you know my child. I'm sorry." He says sadly. My eye twitches and lightning sparks off of me. "He ain't dead you old geezer.  I'll find him in 3 hours. If not I'll quit the guild." I say angrily hanging up. I sit with my legs crossed. "Lucy! Why would you quit the guild?! Your not going to find him in 3 hours!" Gildarts yells. "If you don't have faith in your own daughter then I don't know what kind of father you are. " I say. "Lightning Phoenix's portal! Laxus dreyar! " I scream and a fiery portal with lightning sparking off of it appears. "I'll be back." I say requiping into my usual outfit. Indigo dress shirt,  black mini pencil skirt, black combat boots, and my brown and white fur lined jacket. I tie my hair up and dash into the portal. I hear thundering footsteps behind me. I look and see orga catching up to me. He stays level with me as we run. He grins at me. I grin widely. "Thanks for believing in me." I say. He nods and puts me on his shoulder. " save your energy for fights. I can see Laxus is important to you." He says. We exit the portal and arrive in a cave. I see Laxus chained to the wall of the cave. He's laying face down. My eyes widen in disbelief and anger. I hear footsteps behind us. I remove my jacket and drape it over Laxus. Laxus looks up at me through blurry eyes. "L-lucy?" He asks. I nod. "It's me. Just hold still." I grunt. I crack my knuckles menacingly. "Orga pick Laxus up, Gently. Hide. This won't be pretty." I grumble. Orga nods asks and does as I ask. He tales Laxus and hides behind a huge boulder behind me. A man appears. "Oh? I see you came to rescue that pile of trash." He says laughing. "He's not Trash!!" I scream rushing at him with a lightning encased fist. "Lightning Phoenix's Claw!" I say and claw at the man's face. "Who are you!?" He screams holding his face " Lucy Clive SSS-Class member of Fairy Tail." I snarl. "Ivan Dreyar. Master of Raven Tail." Ivan says. I secretly send lightning through the ground and form the words 'contact master. Go through the small portal behind you now! Explain you wanna join I'll leave the portal open!' I hear Orga leave through the portal. "What?!" Ivan screams. "Die!" Ivan yells rushing at me.

.

.

.
CLIFFHANGER