The Rider War

Earth, a place where human lives peacefully from anything outside the world. But the humanity, has to face new enemy that they can't even win against.

The Disas. They are a spirit like lifeform that threatning the humanity. In order to fight them, the Spirit Realm as create an alliance with Earth. They agree to give them power to fight the Dias. But the power can only be wield by young girls.

The girls are known as the Magical Girls. They use the power of spirits to fight against the Disas and protect the humanity. In this world, they are known as heroes by the society.

Even thought they're the only one who are fighting, there's a fight is going on in another world. A fight where they put their lives in stake. A fight, that can only have one winner.

Three Years Later...

The humanity is still fighting with some of the identities of the Magical Girls remain hidden.

This girl, Otouri Asuka, is one of them. She act like a normal high school girl who live some normal life but she still affected with the Dias attack.

While walking to school, she look at the big screen at a building. Instead of news about the Dias, it's about other thing.

TV: "That's all for the news. As an addition, the location of the thirteen missing people are still unknown. There's no wittness about where or when they went missing. Let's just hope that they will be found and safe. That's all."

Asuka: Thirteen missing people... they all went missing at the same time. That's weird.

As she continue to walk to school, she heard weird noise. She look around but there's nothing.

Asuka: What was that noise?

Then she look at the glass window. She look closely to it but she didn't even know what sound was it.

Asuka: I'm sure I heard something...

Before she walk away, she look back at the glass window. Then she continue her walk.

Asuka: Maybe just my imagination.

Meanwhile...

In Another World...

It shows the world is same as the Earth. But it's empty. Even thought there's everything that human use, there's no one there to use it.

Inside a shopping mall, two figures are running around. They grab the stuff that they need. One of them is a teenager.

His name is Hazama Shiro. He has white hair with red flare like strip at his hair. He's wearing a blue hoodie with dragon like mark behind it, white shirt inside, long black pants and white shoes.

Shiro: It's look like there's no one here.

???: You need to be more careful in this world.

Shiro: I know that. You told me every time.

The man who is with him is Kimura Mizo. He's a man in his mid twenty, adult style hair. He's wearing formal adult clothes with some black shoes.

Mizo: Let's get what we need.

Shiro: Got it.

They quickly went to the food part and grab some. Quietly, Shiro take a beer can from the fridge. He open it and tries to drink until Mizo grab it from him.

Shiro: Hey! Mizo-san!

Mizo: You too young for this. Don't drink this before you reach 20.

Shiro: But what for? It's not like we remember anything!