Meeting with Comrades

Asuka and Kurumi went to Okinawa for preparation and went to a school trip. Today is where the Magical Girls and Kamen Riders meet with each other.

Meanwhile...

At Hazama mansion, Shiro has already complete his exercise as for preparation to go to Okinawa. After eating lunch, he went out and take his helmet.

???: Onii-chan!

When Shiro about to ride his motorcycle, he turn and saw his whole family looking at him with worried face.

Shiro: Is there something wrong?

Shio: Onii-chan, promise that you'll come home!

Shiro: Huh?

Yuga: Nii-sama, you left us before. Don't left us again!

Kinako: Just listen to them. We lose you once, we can't lose you again.

Shiro: Fine. I'll be home when this is over.

Yuno: Safe trip.

Shigechi: Listen to Iizuka. When things get bad, just listen to him.

Shiro: Please dad, just some Disas and illegal Magical Girl. Magic won't work on us.

He wear his helmet and drive away. When Shiro promise something, he'll keep it.

(Time Skip)

At a military base, Naha Garrison...

Iizuka are already there to meet with two more team from America and Russia that will join the fight. Larry, Mia, Zukachi and Kitamura are the first one that arrives.

Iizuka: Larry... Good to see you again.

They shake hands. Then Mia shake hands with Iizuka.

Mia: It's good to see you again, Iizuka-san.

Zukachi and Kitmura also shake hands with Iizuka that instantly recognise them.

Iizuka: I assume you two are Riders, right?

Zukachi: Yes.

Kitamura: I-It's pleasure t-to work with you, sir!

Then they heard more military jeeps coming. The jeeps stopped as they look at them.

Iizuka: The UN's Magical Security Council observers, huh?

Larry: This time Tamara Volkov is participating with them as an observer.

Tamara walked toward Mia and stop in front of her.

Mia: Yo, Russian.

Tamara: It's been a while, Texas Girl. Are you still as stupid and reckless as ever?

Mia: I see you're basically a robot, too.

Larry: Stop it, Mia.

Iizuka: Two JSDF Magical Girl already in Okinawa. There will be three days before the 6th Naha begin. The US and Japanese special forces and Magical Girls will take the lead on security. We have information that a magic-using terrorist organization is up to something.

???: The Babel Brigade, right?

They turn and saw Hakura and Tomoko walking toward them and stop. Hakura still has his hands bandaged and his head as well. Zukachi and Kitamura do suprised that they are with Tamara from Russia.

Kitamura: H-Hakura-san?! And Tomoko-chan!

Zukachi: You guys are here, too? From Russia?

Hakura: Then from where would we come from.