Tiger vs Gai Arc 5: I'll Sink My Claws in Your Body

After Tomoko and Tamara left the infirmary, the doctor check Hakura's body and his health. After checking, the doctor examine the papers and Hakura put his shirt back on.

Doctor: Your body is still healing. Limit your fighting for awhile.

Hakura: Yes, sir.

Doctor: I'm serious. If your body gets injured again, it won't be easy for your body to heal.

Hakura: But what if--

Doctor: If you get injured with more worst wound, it won't heal so easily.

Hakura: Fine, sir.

Doctor: Get some rest when you have time.

The doctor left the infirmary. Then Tomoko and Tamara get back in the room.

Tomoko: So what did the scary doctor said?

Tamara: Do you really have to call all doctor scary?

Tomoko: Yep.

Hakura: He said more resting, less fighting. Like I can run from fighting.

Tomoko: If we trying to run from fight, fight will find us. That's the worst in this game.

Hakura: There's no way we Riders can avoid fighting. Even if we wanted, we can't.

After that, they get out of the room and walk through the hallway. Hakura is drinking a can of soda even thought Tomoko and Tamara told him not to.

Tamara: Are you even listening to our warning?

Tomoko: The scary and creepy doctor said you need some rest.

Tamara: Would you stop that. And don't add "creepy" in your word.

Hakura: He said I need some rest. He never said that I can't eat what I wanted.

Tamara: You use your dirty tricks now?

Hakura: Hey, is that how you said to your lover?

Tamara: *blushing* D-Don't said that in the opening! You can't have romantic relationship with other workers!

Hakura: And I'm not an other worker. They call me here because they need my help to deal with some problems.

Tamara: You're right there.

Tomoko: Well, we can stop finding Shibura for awhile since your injuries still didn't heal completely.

Hakura: Huh?! Hey, look at me! My injuries already healed!

Then both of the girls elbow his stomach, making him winch in pain. He hold himself from shout in pain.

Tamara/Tomoka: See?

Hakura: What was that for?!

Tamara: To make sure you know that you still injured.

Tomoko: Right, right.

Hakura: You two are plotting this from the start!

Tomoko/Tamara: So what if it's true~?

They turn around, showing their upperface cover in shadow and shining red eyes that makes Hakura back away.

Hakura(In mind): Th-They're... demons!

Tamara/Tomoko: *demonic smile* What are you thinking~?

Hakura: *sweating* N-Nothing...

Both of the girls continue their walk as Hakura sigh. It's not easy to fight girls that are plotting things that are hard to predict.