Tiger vs Gai Arc 3: Fight in the Ring

After knowing that Shibura is here in Moscow, Hakura has been determined to beat him and avenge Mizo. He decided that he'll be the one that beat him and he did ask for some help from someone he knows.

They all inside the meeting room to discuss about how they will deal with Shibura and his death and gambling game. Only Hakura can fight against him because only Rider can fight other Rider.

Nakare: I've found the data about Shibura.

Commander: What does it says?

Then Nakare take out a file with Shibura's profile and data.

Nakare: He's a silent criminal. Unlike others, he have fun using crime with being notice.

Hakura: Even thought he didn't have his memory, he still do crimes for fun. Creating his own death game.

Tamara: Is there anything you can use to beat him?

Hakura: Like you said before, I mainly fight in fast movement.

Tamara: By the way, who did you call before?

Hakura: A Rider that use fast movement like I do. She might be taking some times to get here.

Tamara: Wait, "she"? There's a female Rider in that war?

Hakura: Yes.

Tamara: Now the war that you fight in makes me even more confusing.

Hakura: We were choose randomly.

Commander: Get back to the point.

Nakare: Right. It seems that the mercenary we captured didn't remember the right location of the arena. The info he gave is just outside of the city.

Commander: That means the Gladiator Arena is here in Moscow, but it outside the city. Scramble to the team to search for the place. We must arrest all of them when they are in one place.

Nakare: That's good idea, but... you know that we're dealing with not just any criminals. They armed with magic weapons.

Commander: So do we. We must find them before Gai can sell more of those weapons.

Hakura: You can rest easy with that.

They all look at Hakura.

Hakura: Just leave that to me. I can search that place.

Tamara: And how will you do that?

Hakura: Using the Mirror World.

Tamara: Mirror World? The other world?

Hakura: Mirror World is basically reflections of this world. As long as there's reflection around that place, I can find them in no time.

Tamara: I don't believe you can do that.

Hakura: Huh?!

He stand up.

Hakura: Is there a problem here?

Tamara: What I'm trying to say is it's impossible to search place in no time.

Hakura: I'll find it. Faster than you.

Then Tamara stand up. Both of them glare at each other.

Tamara: Fine then! I search in my way and you do it your way!

They glare sharply at each other making the commander sigh. It's no easy to deal with some power children in the time like this. After they move away, Tamara walk out of the room and Hakura jumo into the mirror entering the Mirror World.