Tiger vs Gai Arc 1: Tiger in Russia

After the incident last night, Shiro has been spend some more time with his family. Instead of remembering the past memory, he makes new memory with them.

And today is also where Hakura will go to Russia. Asuka, Kurumi, Shiro and Ren went to meet him at the airport with an agent that will accompany him.

Iizuka: This is Nakare, he'll be the agent that will accompany you to Russia.

Nakare: Nice to meet you, Hakura-kun.

Hakura: Me too.

Asuka: Take care while you're there.

Kurumi: It can be cold or hot in Russia. You're going to Moscow after all.

Shiro: Good luck on trying to get along with the Phoenix Tamara.

Ren: Make sure you didn't die when you were there.

Hakura: Hey! At least you two can say something good like Asuka and Kurumi did!

Shiro: Why should we said that?

Ren: I'm not in that kind of stuff.

Hakura(In mind): Is that how you treat a fellow comrade?!

Nakare: Hakura-kun, it's time for us to leave. The plane won't wait us.

Hakura: Fine! Make sure you guys still alive when I come back! No excuse to die!

He and Nakare walk toward their plane flight area while pulling their luggage. Shiro and Ren just trying to hold their laugh while Asuka and Kurumi confused with them.

Asuka: What's with you two?

Kurumi: Is there something funny going to happen?

Shiro: Nothing. I hardly believe that he might survive by himself in Russia!

Ren: So I and Shiro have a bet. Hakura will fall for that Phoenix Tamara while he's there. I bet he can't, and Shiro bet he can!

Asuka: So how much did you guys bet in?

Shiro/Ren: 1000 yen!

Then they walk away as they just keep laughing. Asuka and Kurumi sure that Shiro might win the bet. Hakura is a wild type, that might fit with Tamara.

(Time Skip)

Inside the private plane...

Hakura is watching a movie while eating lunch. Nakare is checking Hakura's profile about who he is in the real world.

Nakare: Hakura-kun, can I ask you some question?

Hakura: Sure. Go ahead.

Nakare: Do you Riders really don't remember anything in your past life?

Hakura: Yeah. We said that many times when people ask. Well, only some people asked.

Nakare: How is it in the Mirror World? Does it similar to our world?

Hakura: Yeah. It's very similar. Just no people there, it's empty. Nothing but Mirror Monster exist in that hell.

Nakare: Why you call that place a hell?

Hakura: Because that place nothing but a battlefield for Riders and feeding ground for Mirror Monsters.

Nakare: I see. But why did you team up when the rule said that you must fight each other until only one Rider left?

Hakura: "If you don't fight, you won't survive," he said. But if you dumb enough to stay alone in that world, you better be strong or die early. Monster will keep finding their prey and continue to feed in order to get even stronger.