Tiger vs Gai Arc 4: His Determination

Hakura and Tamara are asigned to go on a mission where they must get into the Gladiator Arena an observe the activity there.

When Shibura is challeging anyone to fight him, Hakura was the one that accept his challenge so he can avenge Mizo. They transformed into their Rider form but Gai command his champions to fight Tiger and see what he can do.

Tiger use only one punch at Wallez and put him unconciouss. More fighters come with magic weapons to fight against Tiger but they can't win. Magic won't affect the Riders in any way.

Tiger kick two men out of the ring. Then he grab a man and throw him at some of the men that lowered their guard.

One man keep slashing Tiger with his magic sword but only the sword break into half is it hits Tiger's hand. The man laugh a bit, Tiger grab his face and throw him away.

As Tiger look around, all of the men that Gai command to fight him already done to the ground. The audience even cheer for him since he able to fight all of them without even using any weapons. Even Tamara suprised that Tiger can do all that.

Tiger: Who's next?

Two men left only for them to drop their weapons and run away like cowards because Tiger is too strong for them. Then Gai stand from his seat.

Gai: That's impressive. Fighting without using any weapons.

Tiger: I train myself not lose.

Then he enter his fighting stance as Gai take out a card and insert it into his left shoulder armor.

Strike Vent!

Small version of Metalgelas's head appear at Gai's right hand. Tiger take out his axe.

Both of them ready themselves to fight. Then they dash toward each other and slash each other. Tiger kick Gai away and jump away from him. Gai quickly recover and he run toward Tiger.

Tiger take out a card and insert it into his axe while Gai also take out another card and insert it into his left shoulder armor.

Freeze Vent!

Confine Vent!

Tiger slash freezing air at Gai but only the attack being cancel.

Gai: You're naive. That attack won't work on me twice.

Tiger: Who's the one that naive?!

Storm Vent!

Gai: What?!

Tiger slash whirlind of freezing air at Gai. Gai hold himself but get pulled inside the whirlwind and fall on the ground quite hard.

Tiger: I've train myself and remember your fighting style. I can beat you!

He dash toward Gai and slash him but Gai block Tiger's axe with his left hand.

Tiger: What?!

Gai: I become stronger myself. Beating me isn't that easy as last time!

He push Tiger away and rush toward him, ramping Tiger really hard. Tiger struggling to get up. He take out another card and insert it into his axe.

Strike Vent!

Deswilder's claws appear at Tiger's arms. He run toward Gai and clashing weapons with him.

Gai: You can't beat me!

Tiger: We'll see about that!

He kick Gai away and slash him. Then Tiger rush toward Gai and Gai cower like a coward. Tiger about to slash him but Gai block his attack and punch him away.