Another Terrible War

After Mizo's death, Shiro and Hakura are really down. They didn't really able to stop remembering him. Asuka able to help them a bit and let them stay at her place.

At Northen Mexico, Tijuana

There's a secret operation is being worked on. At an old houses area, two guard are resting until they get shot in the head.

Then a Magical Girl, Mia Cyrus, and two other agents are working on this job. They get a broken house and prepare to get in. Mia transform into her Magical Girl outfit.

Mia: Magical Girl Just Cause Mia

Male Agent: It feels strange when you transform right in front of me.

Mia: That's because the Magical Girls' prosopagnosia inducing field. That keeps anyone from recognizing you as the person you were before you transformed, unless you reveal your identity.

Female Agent: It still feels weird, that we know your identity.

Mia: I think it's because my magical power is too strong. Now then... It's time to get going.

She change her gun into a rifle.

Mia: I'll take the point.

They get into the house and then the underground part. They stopped at two passage way. Mia use her special vision to look behind the big wooden door.

Mia: Just like our source said. This is a drug cartel stronghold.

She charge her rifle with magic power and shoot the door, instantly kill two man. The criminals trying to counter the attack but Mia kill them all in instant. As they get into the room, full with broken chair, table, separated bodies and blood all over the place.

Female Agent: Nice work.

Male Agent: The power of that thing amazes me no matter how many times I see it.

Mia: Specifically, its a magical-induced increase into penetrating power.

Female Agent: It went right through the walls, the door, a table with metal plate embedded in it, and clean through NIJ Level IIIa body armor. That's crazy.

Mia: Come on, stay focused.

Then they went the back of the room, only to see a naked man who is really skinny saying many numbers. Mia tries to listen what the man is saying because the voice is really faint.

Mia: Numbers?

Female Agent: Who are you? We're not criminals.

Suddenly, a blue cube appear and start to crushing the man inside it. Mia couldn't even understand what this means.

Man: Ba... Babel Brigade... A more terrible war...

Then the cube turn blood red as it crush the man completely with a bit of him still outside the cube.