Ryuki & Asuka vs Armored Warrior, Giess

After being called by Iizuka, Ryuki and Knight have went to the underground shelter to help Asuka and Kurumi.

(Ryuki)

Ryuki: Hakura, I have go! Asuka and Kurumi needs help!

Tiger: Then go!

Ryuki: *slash a Disas* Are you sure?!

Tiger: *slash a Disas* Just go or your girlfriend die! I can handle this myself!

Ryuki: Asuka is a friend!

He turn to a building and run toward it as Dragreder and Volcancer follow him. They use the Mirror World as a shortcut to get there.

(Knight)

Knight slash two more Disas as the soldiers are aiding him. But he have to leave and help the girls in the shelter.

Knight: Sorry, but I need to go! The enemy has enter the shelter!

Soldier 1: Just go!

Soldier 2: We can handle this!

Knight: Thanks!

He run toward a jeep and jump into the Mirror World using the glass window.

Inside Underground Shelter...

Asuka and Sacchuu just arrived and saw what happened. Tabira's bodyguard, Kenjou is killed. Giess's right foot is on top of Tabira's head while the enemy's fairy, Gi, got the box that contain the magic item. Giess's armor is huge with muscular like body.

Asuka: Kisama!

Sacchuu: Tabira Shogun!

The penguin like fairy named Gi fly next to Giess as he is holding the box that have the magic item.

Gi: I got it, gi. These guys are wimps, gi.

He take out a small bottle and drink the magical liquid inside and he start to glow purple.

Gi: I'll be leaving, gi!

Giess: Go ahead. I can't use that drug.

Gi: You take care the rest, gi.

He disappear, leaving Giess and Asuka glaring at each other.

Giess: I didn't expect Rapture to get here so soon.

As Giess remove his foot from Tabira's head, Tabira cough showing that she is still alive.

Sacchuu: She's alive! She's alive, chu!

Asuka dash forward and Giess do the same. Their weapons met and create an explosion that shine the whole room.

With Kurumi, she is having a hard time dealing with Chisato that trapped them inside a magical barrier so Kurumi can't get to Asuka. Then Chisato's whip change into Magical Bandage that cover her right hand to enhance her attack. Chisato able to use the karate moves to fight with Kurumi making the fight is harder for Kurumi to handle. Chisato able to land hits at Kurumi and dodge the needles from hitting her at any part of her body.

Chisato(In mind): My code-name is Whiplash. And it's not because I use whip, but because my kicks lash like one.

She kick Kurumi's magic shield and break it so easily. Kurumi fall down to the ground and look at Chisato.

Kurumi(In mind): My magical power is greater than hers, but...

Then the blade insert back into Chisato's artificial leg.

Chisato: This is my karate. Your defense won't protect you from me. I won't let you attack me any more. I'll just keep kicking you, and you can't stop me.