Shark in China

After dealing with the problem, Mia, Zukachi and Kitamura must head to Japan because there will be an attack will happened in Okinawa.

Meanwhile...

In Shanghai, China...

Everyone is having a normal day. Even if there's Disas attack happened, Magical Girl will deal with it. The girl is Peipei Lau, is high schooler just like Asuka and the others.

But the point here isn't point at her. There's someone else that supposed be look at. A boy that has been at China after two weeks the Rider War started.

In the Mirror World...

In the aquarium at the water park, a teenage boy walking around happily while fold his hands behind his head and listening to music using his earphones.

That boy is Samehada Uzumi, AKA Kamen Rider Abyss. He has oceanic blue hair, wearing hoodie with shark like mark behind it, grey shirt inside, dark blue sport long pants and blue sports shoes. Also, he has almost shark like teeths.

Uzumi: Kah~! China does move lively than Japan sometimes. It's not that I hate Japan, I just like traveling...!

While walking around, he look at the tank and there's nothing there. He put his hand at the acrilic glass while look at his own reflection.

Uzumi: Being chosen to fight in a war, huh? I wonder how the rest are doing...

He look at his bracelet and there's nine symbol pop up. Then he sigh while looking at the empty hallway.

Uzumi: Mirror World, a world where there's nothing except hell... Why would we have join in this dumb game?

As he walk out of the aquarium, he stand right in front of the huge pool where there's dolphins but there's no creatures in the Mirror World except Mirror Monster.

Uzumi: I probably head back and meet with Lau. She might be worrying about me right now~!

As he turn around, he saw a bunch of Mirror Monster appear and growl at him. He doesn't like their attitube.

Uzumi: Kisama, are you growling at someone more superior than the likes of you?

The Monsters growl at him even more. Uzumi laugh a bit and take out his Advent Deck. He push it forward causing the V-Bunkle to appear at his waist. He enter his transformation stance.

Uzumi: Henshin!

He place the deck at his belt causing the reflection to cover his body, showing him in his Rider form.

Then Abyss crack his neck while looking at the Monsters

Then Abyss crack his neck while looking at the Monsters. He giggles while slowly walk toward them.

Abyss: Let's get to work.

He run toward the Monsters while let out a battle cry. He jump and land a kick at one of them. Then he do the street dance style kick at all of them. Abyss stand back up and do a flashy style.