The Party has Begun

While the Magical Girls are having hard time dealing with the Disas, they'll have some backup soon.

Mia is escorting Nozomi and Sayako toward the civilians shelter. But the Disas just keep appearing as Nozomi hard to walk because she's hurt. Mia also hurt with blood dripping from her wound.

Sayako: Um...

Mia: Yes?

Sayako: You're bleeding.

Mia: I tried to stop it, for what's that worth. Well, I'll be fine.

Sayako: How can you... How can you keep fighting when you're like that?

Mia: I don't know. It scary. And it hurts. It's nothing but pain. Nothing good ever comes of it. But I was chosen, you know?

Nozomi: Were you chosen because you're strong?

Mia: No, I became strong because I was chosen. Everyone is born with their own job to. I was lucky... Or maybe unlucky enough to find it, and that's why I'm here. It's the same for the others. Also, I met someone stronger than me.

Nozomi: You have?

Mia: Yeah. He's strong, even as a Magical Girl, I can't beat him. I hate him, and he hate me, but I was saved by him in a crisis.

Suddenly, a group of Halloween-class Disas appear and surround them. Mia tries to point her rifle at them but they the whole area.

Mia: Damn it! Why would they have to appear here than other place?!

Before anything happened, a fist is pierced into a Disas, killing it instantly. Then one engulf in fire while another is freezed. The other Disas also was hit creating an explosion. As the smoke clears, it shows Ryuki, Tiger and Imperer.

Ryuki: Yo.

Mia: Ryuki, Tiger, Imperer... What are you guys doing here?

Tiger: Saving your ass, of course.

Imperer: When things get bad, we'll always appear!

Mia: Isn't it because you make a deal that you only help when you wanted?

Imperer: *sweatdrop* Do you have to remind us with that?

Nozomi and Sayako blink twice as they saw the Riders. They loom different than the Magical Girls and they are boys, but stronger than the girls.

Tiger: Let freeze your wound.

He went to Mia and touch her wound and freeze it, closing the wound so blood won't come out anywhere.

Tiger: I've closed your wound. You should be fine, for now.

Mia: Thanks.

Ryuki: Just Cause, get them to the shelter. We'll handle these scumbags.

Mia: Fine. Where's the others?

Tiger: Knight, Femme and Zolda are at the base. Now go!

Then Mia continue to escort Nozomi and Sayako toward the civilians shelter. As more Disas appear, Ryuki, Tiger and Imperer are facing them. But the Disas back away from them. No matter what class the Disas are, they just child play for the Riders.

Ryuki: I'm fired up!

Tiger: I'll sink my claws into your body!

Imperer: I'm faster than your eyes can catch!

Each of them take out a card. Ryuki insert his card into his gauntlet, Tiger insert his card into his axe and Imperer insert his card into his right leg sole.