My little sister, Shio

While walking home from a school, a 16 years old girl is looking down while walking.

This girl is Hazama Shio, Shiro's little sister. Just like Shiro, she have the white hair. She also a pop idol, because she like to sing to make people happy.

Shio usually a happy girl, but even since Shiro went missing few weeks ago, she always being so down. She always attached to Shiro every since they still kids.

Shio: Onii-chan... where are you?

Because her father is a politician, she know about the Magical Girls. She is good friend with Asuka and Kurumi.

In order to keep Shiro's family safe from the Rider War, he ask the government to keep them a secret. Shiro might lose his memory, but he do have a family in the real world.

At Hazama Mansion

After arrives home from school, she take a shower and change into his casual outfit. She went to the dining room and having a lunch with her family.

The oldest child, Kinako and the youngest child, Yuga, is really concerned about Shio. As well as their parents, their father, Shigechi, and their mother, Yuno try to talk to Shio but it didn't really work.

Yuno: Shio, eat up. You won't be healthy if you don't eat enough food.

Shigechi: Listen to your mother.

Shio: I know, but I'm not really hungry.

Yuga: Shio-neesama...

Kinako: Shio, we all know that you worried about Shiro. All of us do.

Shio: But... it's been few weeks since he gone missing. I just want... he to come home...

Kinako: We all know that.

Then Shio stand up and walk away.

Shio: I'm going out.

(Time Skip)

Asuka and Kurumi met up with Iizuka at the park. He said he have something important to tell them.

Iizuka: M Squad will take some break for a while.

Asuka: So there will be no mission?

Kurumi: No mission at all?

Iizuka: That's right. Also, Hakura will be going to Russia.

Asuka: Eh? Why?

Iizuka: There have been a case that involved illegal magic items. That's why Hakura was asked to Moscow.

Asuka: I hardly think that he can be friend with Tamara. She might going to give him a lot of hard time.

Kurumi: Well, that is who she is. When will Hakura-kun be leaving?

Iizuka: After they saw the abilities of Shiro, Hakura and Ren, Hakura was the one that ended being chosen. He'll leave when he told they need him.

Asuka: By the way, where is Shiro and Ren?

It makes Kurumi flinched when Asuka mention Shiro.

Iizuka: Oh. A Mirror Monster is on the loose from the Mirror World, so they went to chase it. Ise and Yoshino are with them.

Asuka: I see.

Iizuka: What I'm worry about that Shiro might met up with his family member.

Asuka: Why? Aren't he told the government to keep them a secret?

Iizuka: You remember anyone named "Hazama," beside Shiro?

Asuka: Well... wait a minute, Shiro's last name is Hazama... Does that mean...!