Comrade in Arms and Rider first Death

Asuka beat all the terrorist group all by herself without any problem. She did it like it was so easy to do.

Shiro: Amazing... That was amazing, Asuka-san!

Asuka: O-Oh, I see.

Shiro: You move using acrobatic style and attack your enemy with high speed. You remind me of a Rider, except she's the only female in the war.

Asuka: There also a girl in that fight?!

Shiro: Well, we're randomly picked.

Asuka: I can even understand why someone around my age get picked in that game...

Shiro: There are some that same age as mine.

Asuka: How old are you?

Shiro: I'm 18.

Asuka: You're older one age from me.

Shiro: Looks like it.

Asuka: Right, is Sayoko okay?

Shiro: Don't worry. I've taken her from the fight. Her memory about this might be wiped out after this.

Asuka: Of course, it to make sure that my identity doesn't being revealed.

Shiro: And I know you instantly.

Asuka change back her normal outfit and put her small Karambit in it's case while walking toward Shiro.

Shiro: At least you didn't kill that man.

Asuka: There's something I need know about you. Can you come by and talk with me?

Shiro: Sure. I'll be there when during the night.

He walk toward the glass window and jump into the Mirror World making Asuka suprised. Shiro wave and smile at her from the other side and then walk away.

Asuka: There's things even weirder than my life now.

(Time Skip)
(Night Time)

After Asuka buy some groceries, she went home. She arrives at her apartment. She open his shoes and enter her house only to see Iizuka inside sitting on the couch as she turn on the light.

Asuka: What are you doing here?

Iizuka: You should be more careful, Asuka. 

Asuka: How?

Iizuka took out a spare key for her house.

Asuka: You had a spare key made without telling me?

Iizuka: The JSDF has special authority.

Asuka: That's clearly illegal!

Iizuka: You shouldn't started a big battle on Japanese soil.

Asuka: My magic disturpts people's perception. No body knows who I am.

Iizuka: That boy from before instantly know who you are.

Asuka: It's because Shiro has power same as I do!

Iizuka: Except he's even more powerful than you are. It's still a mess to clean up. Show some consideration.

Asuka went to the kicthen side and put her groceries. She didn't buy much. She put a big bottle of water into the fridge.

Iizuka: That guy you saw today was Kim Kanth. The terrorist with the East Asia United Force.

Asuka: I see.

She a frozen burrito and put it into the microwave and turn it on.

Iizuka: It's look like there's more to this than meets the eye. A new organization is involved somehow. I wanted us to take him, but the Metropolitan Police got to him first. He'll be pronounced dead tomorrow, I imagine.