Zolda & Imperer vs Drug Cartel

After the long fight in Moscow, Russia, Hakura and rest for while Tomoko is watching him. Asuka has join the M Squad and began their mission.

While Asuka and Kurumi are on a mission with the M Squad, Shiro and Ren will protect the city. Shiro does have a bit of problem since Shio ask him to be her personal bodyguard during the signing autograph event.

Ren is riding his bike while looking around the city. While Shiro is busy with his family business, he is the one that protect the city all by himself. But he don't have problem with that.

In America...

Zukachi and Kitamura are in the national library. Kitamura is reading lot of books while Zukachi just look at their profile.

Kitamura: So Koroi Jun was a researcher that follow the footsteps of Kanzaki Shiro. The original person who created the Kamen Rider and the Rider War.

Zukachi: Well, there's nothing we can do about it. The war is already started.

Kitamura: But can't we go back, like go back in time before things happened.

Zukachi: You know that's impossible. We don't have that card, only he has it.

Kitamura: Then we might can steal it from him.

Zukachi: Doing something like that is suicide. His power is above all of us.

Kitamura: Well, you're right there.

???: What are you two doing?

They look at the right side and saw Mia.

Kitamura: Research.

Mia: About what?

Kitamura: It's about Koroi Jun. The one that make us stuck in this Rider War.

Mia: Oh, I heard about him. They call him a mad scientist because trying to replicate the magic that we Magical Girls use. He's been dead for a long time ago.

Zukachi: But he still alive for us. By the way, what bring you here?

Mia: There's a mission for us. It's about some cartel is selling illegal drug in this country.

Zukachi: Well since when that is our problem?

Mia: You think that your problem is the only that you should concern about?

Zukachi: Lower your voice. This is a library.

Sometimes Mia couldn't handle Zukachi's attitube that mess with some people despite of his calm nature. But there's no way Zukachi couldn't hold himself when his friends in danger.

Kitamura stand up and went to the book shelf. He put every book he takes at where it was. Then he went back to Mia and Zukachi who are still glaring at each other.

Kitamura: Um...? Can we go now?

Zukachi/Mia: Yes.

He stand up and walk away. Mia scoff at Zukachi's attitube while walk as well. Kitamura scratch the back of his head while let out a sigh.

Kitamura(In mind): It's going to be hard to handle them.

At the base...

Julia and the agent are talking with a big guy inside to observation room. Then those three kids comes in.

Julia: You three are late.

Mia: Only for 5 seconds.

Julia: Still counted.