Chapter 4

Okay first off, the Comment War is an ongoing thing. I did not think it would be such a hit when I came up with the idea, but I'm glad I was wrong. My little piglets who read this story can thank vampierprincess for this update. I will definitely post a chapter soon that should be two to three pages hopefully. I was not expecting anyone to spend the time for so many comments. Thank you so much! <3

Much to my protest Aiden enrolled me in the school he went to. He was literally making me go to school, what friend does that? Oh well I still love him. I was in the front office getting my schedule when a boy with dark red hair stepped into the room. His hair was a awesome looking and it actually contrasted well with his bright blue eyes. He looked really strong and powerful, but obviously not alpha powerful. He walked up to me and introduced himself. His name was drew and he is the packs Beta. "Oh, so you're the one I didn't get to meet the other day." I smiled at him and he nodded. "So what brings you to this office area place…" I trailed off not knowing exactly what to call it. He laughed at me, but I didn't feel insulted, I think I like him already. "Aiden wants me to show around the school." It was my turn to nod. "Yeah, he told he wouldn't be here today" I made a pouty face.

We walked out of the office and began to go around the school. "Just between me and you, Aiden doesn't want any male to touch you or even look at you." I was surprised, why wouldn't he want that? 'He could like you' my wolf whispered from the back of my mind where she's been hiding after we found our mate. I shook the thought away, he doesn't, does he? "So you're not a male?" I asked Drew holding back a laugh. He stopped and put a hand to his heart, "That hurts." we laughed and continued walking through the crowded hallways. "He just trusts me really well" he answered as I reached my first class. I gave him a hug, "We seem like best friends already." I smiled and walked into the classroom. The bell hadn't rung yet, but when I finally looked at the class I found everyone staring at me.

"Hi, I'm Charlie" I said and weaved through the desks until I found one in the back. I plopped down and was getting settled when a semi familiar scent hit me. It smelled like my mate, but wasn't his intoxicating scent. I eyeballed the person who entered the room. He had streaked hair and boring eyes. He looked around the room before he saw me. He sniffed the air and walked closer to me. I slowly moved my hand down towards my purse. In my purse where a whole lot of secret compartments full of fun little gadgets. Thankfully I had mailed my purse so I wouldn't have had to leave it behind in my old pack. The boy walked over and as soon as he sat down Drew walked back into the room. He looked at me and then at the boy and got an irritated look. He walked over and grabbed my stuff pulling me softly to the front of the classroom and we sat down. He sat behind me and glared at the boy.

"Drew, why do you look like you want to rip streakies head off?" He ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and scribbled down some words. Handing it to me I read, "We think he's a spy for the Dark moon pack, and since your under my protection until Aiden gets back I have to stay. We will have to write each other since we he has the same mind link. P.S my mom teaches this class." I glanced back at the boy to see him tapping his phone quickly. Okay, I guess I will be staying away from him then.