Chapter 13

Special Christmas Surprise in this chapter! Hope you like! Luke on the side!

Tyson's P.O.V

            It's been little over a week since Charlotte was taken. My wolf had now closed off all communication with me and I felt empty inside. I wouldn't eat not knowing if my mate had eaten. I wouldn't sleep not knowing if she slept. I just shut myself of from the world around  me. I know I should be devising a plan to get her back but I can't bring myself to. Every time I think of Charlotte I fall deeper into to nothingness. U had my beta and my parents working on finding my mate. If I hadn't had lost her so easily in I would have more strength mentally. Charlotte never did anything wrong. It's not like she is a murderer or a thief. The only reason I could come up with would be that the people who took her wanted to get revenge on me. A very powerful alpha, taken down so easily.

Drake's P.O.V

            Tyson hasn't been himself since Charlie was taken. I can beat myself up for her being taken when she was right in front of me. I should have fought harder. I should have trained more. "I found this branch with blood on it" with that I snapped out of my stargaze. Tyson's father set the branch down on the table. The was dried blood in the creases of the wood, most likely from one of Charlie's kidnappers. I know what she used to do before she met Tyson.

*Flashback*

            I was injured and fighting two wolfs bigger than me. The gray wolf kept snapping at my legs while the other was going for my neck. Just as I managed to get the bigger wolf off me the gray one was lunging at me. Just before it got to me and arrow sliced straight through its neck. The wolf fell to the floor and shook in pain. The other wolf I been fighting howled in pain and took off towards the tree where the girl who had saved me was. She looked scared and I wondered why she didn't just shoot the wolf as it ran towards her.

            I then saw as she shot a wolf on the ground and knew she was protecting someone, but who? I had never seen this girl before. I focused back on the wolf as it climbed the tree fast. It was heading straight for the mystery girl and I knew I had to stop it. I took off running, even with my hurt leg. This girl did not deserve to die today. Just as the gray wolf got a branch below the girl I lunged up at it. I didn't reach high enough to get its neck but I did reach  high enough to still injure it. I jabbed my claws into its back and left gravity pull me down. There were eight long lines in the wolfs back. The wolf howled in pain and lost its tight grip on the tree bark.

            The girl then took action and jammed an arrow straight into the wolfs head. It fell to the ground the same time she did. Just before she hit the forest floor her hand grasped a low tree branch and she stopped just shy of the ground. No doubt her shoulder was dislocated. She let go of the branch and landed in a low crouch. Just then I heard a familiar whimper and quickly looked over to see the person she was protecting was my sister. The girl seemed alarmed as if thinking I was going to harm my sister. I had noticed what looked like three to four dead wolves on the ground around the tree, which she most likely killed, since there were arrows in their bodies in various places.

            "Daniel" Angie whispered and I immediately shifted and ran over to her to check her injuries. Her leg was bleeding really bad with a few claw marks and her head was swelling from a hard blow. I instantly picked her up and ran towards the pack house. Just before I got too far I turned and told the girl to stay where she was. I wanted to thank her for saving my sisters life. When I had gotten back I saw she was gone. I chased after her scent to make sure no one had injured her.

            I found her against a tree being held by her neck. I saw who it was. It was Alpha Luke of the Darkwoods pack. The pack we had just been fighting. He was choking her but all too quickly he was on the floor holding his head in pain. I watched as she took her last arrow and stabbed it through his knee cap. She was merciless! Doing that to an alpha would clearly sign your death wish. I mind linked my alpha and told him of the situation. He said he was on the way and I followed them as they fought. I felt angry that I couldn't help her fight Luke off, but I did not want to die because of this enraged alpha.

            I was beyond shocked when she shifted into a wolf. I should have sensed that she was a werewolf, but somehow her scent was masked. She hit Luke's wolf a few times and took off running the best she could with her injured leg. Luke took after her but quickly disappeared when he sensed our Alpha. Alpha Tyson chased after the female wolf saying she must have had information on why Luke was trying to kill her. He also didn't like rogues that much either. I ran after them and when he had her tackled to the floor he growled at her. Then everything was silent. I slowly stalked forwards only for Tyson to whip his head around and growl lowly and threatingly at me. I saw his eyes were pitch black and lowered my head in submission and backed off a couple feet. He had found his mate…

*End of Flashback*

            I had known Luna Charlotte was a hunter from the very first moment I saw her. So I knew she was a fighter and a good one at that. She must have been injected with something because I know she was the one to stab someone with this branch. I know she wouldn't give up without a fight. I examined the branch and mind linked our third in command to come to the meeting room where we all were. While we waited Emilia was having another breakdown. She had just met her sons mate and now she was gone. Ryder had to calm his mate down, so he took her out of the room.

            Ashton came into the room and lowered his head, "Beta" he said before walking over to me. I need you to lock onto this scent. It is the only lead we have so far on what and who has our Luna. He nodded and without saying a word took the branch. I sat down in one of the chairs at the table and ran my hands through my hair. This is going to be a long process. I just hope Luna Charlotte is okay.

Okay so if you didn't realize Drake was the wolf who Charlie had saved in the beginning of the story. His flashback was the Christmas surprise! Hope you like it! Do you think they will find Charlie in time? Were you shocked when Luke was fighting her? What about Beta Drake having a sister? Poor Emilia, she had just bonded with Charlie. What do you think of this whole situation? Want some feedback Piglets!