Chapter 9

Tyson's P.O.V (excited?)

A loud miserable shriek of pain rung in my ears and I quickly stopped fighting. My wolf was howling in agony and that led me to the conclusion that something happened to my mate. I lifted my head to the tree where she was sitting only to see an empty branch. I growled mad and worried at the same time. "Charlie! Oh my god Charlie what did you do!" My enemy whispered out in a quick and shaky voice. I was too busy worrying about my mates health to shove him away from her. I went to grab the knife and yanked my hand back as I hissed in pain. Red splotches covered my hand where I had barely touched the knife. A sharp twinge of cold exploded throughout my hand and my eyes widened. "It's pure silver, its f***ing pure silver!"

I quickly reached for the knife and wrapped my hand around the handle and pulled it slowly and carefully out of her leg. The pain was indescribable almost too much to handle, but I sucked it up for my mate. "She was already injured pretty badly…" Aiden said as he examined her cuts and bruises. I finally pulled the knife out and tossed it far away from me in the dirt. 'I need you James, now.' I mind linked my pack doctor and let my head fall. This is why I never touched pure silver as a kid, I knew how bad it hurt. Pure silver is lethal to werewolves, if kept in the body for a 10 minutes it can kill a werewolf.

James quickly showed up next to me and examined my mate. If it wasn't for her condition I would be getting mad at him touching her, but not over the top to the point of killing him like other alphas. "She has three silver stab wounds…" I choked on air and waited for him to continue knowing this was important. "The deadliest one is on her thigh…" "It's pure silver" Aiden cut in and James took in a deep breath. I could tell he was trying to be calm in this situation. "Since she has so many silver wounds only the clean blood of her parents or her mate can help her." James said sounding very defeated. "She's only got me here…" Aiden said and I scowled at him.

I brought my hand to my wrist and sliced the skin there with my claws. Four fresh lines of blood appeared almost instantly and I held my wrist out to the doctor signaling what was nest. He looked happy that I found my mate, but then got back to business. He brought my arm to the knife wound and let the blood pour into the open cut until my wrist healed back. "Again" he said and I sliced my wrist again, only this time I made one deep cut. The blood started to overflow from the wound. It was nasty looking with traces of silver in it. Finally I pulled my wrist back and almost screamed with joy when I saw her wound healing slowly. She was okay.

"Call off the fight, no one else needs to get hurt." I said and lifted my mate in my arms. Aiden just sat there looking shocked. I smirked and walked away with my mate still unconscious.