Chapter Seven

Russia's POV

     I knocked on my brother's front door. Me and Ukie had never been really close since childhood. Of course we still talked to each other to check in, but in a friendly I-have-to-because-your-my-brother way. He had also lent me his favorite book to read. He told me reading helped him keep him mind of stressful things, thought I'd give it a go. Surprisingly, It actually worked. The only disadvantage was I stayed up all night reading, I was a little sleep deprived.

     I continued to knock on Ukraine's front door harder and harder. He must not be home, but I didn't want to come back later. I pulled up the edge of the welcome mat and there sat a silver key. I unlocked the door and left the key under the mat. I pushed the door and walked in, ducking under the front door entrance (Rus is a tall boi). Walking into the living room, I saw the tall bookcase on the left wall. I walked over a slipped the book back into the place Ukie always kept it.

     I turned to leave, not really wanting to stay in someone else's house without permission any longer. I walked outside and saw Ukraine walking up the sidewalk, followed by three figures. He and the tallest one were talking enthusiastically. Then he looked up and saw me and his face fell. He turned and whispered something to the three figure and the tallest ducked behind him. Ukie and the three then approached. "Sorry, I used the key. I left your book on the shelf." I said, Ukie obviously didn't want to see me today. "You finished it already? That was fast. Did you like it!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, I did! It actually helped me feel less stressed. Thanks." He looked at me pleasantly, "I'm glad!"

     I leaned to the side to see on of the three people behind her. He looked strangely like America, at least his hologram did. The issued holograms are made to make you look like the human version of yourself, so they don't change your face structure or your eye color. His face looked like a younger version of America. But unlike America, his eyes sparkled with child-like wonder and innocence. It was surreal, Russia had never seen Mica look like that. America had tired, stressed eyes.

     "Who are they?" I asked Ukie. He looked stressed, "Umm... just some micronations I'm helping out." I looked at her with a confused look. "Ukraine... two of them are taller than you." Ukraine looked both embarrassed and mad. "Well, they're poor!" "Your not rich!" "Shut-up!" He said and smacked me on the arm. "Fine, fine." I chuckled, "I'm leaving! Tell Nada I said ''hi." As I walked away I heard him shout, "I will you мудак!" I smiled. Same old Ukie.

With Tex, Al, Missi and Ukie: 3rd Person POV

     "Jeez... that was way to close." Mississippi said. Ukraine breathed out, agreeing with her. "Come on guys. Let's go inside. Canada won't be home for another hour."

     The three went inside and got settled in. Ukraine made all three of them bowls of ice cream, that is what they wanted in the first place. They watched nemo while they ate their ice cream.

     "Hey Tex." Alaska said. "Yeah" "Ukraine's house is so quiet. Is this what a normal house is like?" Al asked. Texas look at him with a confused look. "Our house is normal. Isn't it?" Missi cut in on the conversation. "Hate ta' break it ya, but we have the strangest house on the planet. We have a slide stickin' out of the side of it." Missi said. It was then than Ukraine poked his head around the corner. "How did that happen?" He asked. "Our brother Florida through that walking down the stairs would take too long. So he hired a construction crew to build a slide from his third story bedroom to the ground. Not only did it cost a lot of money, but our Dad was super mad. Florida was grounded for three weeks!" Alaska explained. "Now that I think about it, Flor causes half of the shenanigans at our house." Al said. "Yur' only noticin' this now?" Missi said amused. Alaska shrugged, not really wanting to continue the conversation.