Chapter Fifteen

UN,s POV

     I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor. Not only was America late today, but so was UK and Canada. I know it's his first day back and I should cut him some slack, but this is constant.

     The three of them burst through the door only a few minutes later, apologizing profusely. Only when I rise to greet them do I notice a fourth figure hiding behind the United States.

     He looks to only be about 17 or 18 years old. He has wings speckled with white dots, they look a little like stars. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with a pastel yellow sweater-vest and a navy tie. He had a binder tucked under his arm that reads 'I need my space'. Everything about him was completely different from the man standing in front of him. America had his hand on his hip, sassily giving me his daily excuse. The boy, on the other hand, seemed polite.

     "UN? Hey... UN... United Nations!" America snapped at me. "What!?" I asked exasperated. "Sorry, you dazed off for a second." Ignoring him I asked a question. "America? Mind introducing your little friend back there?" America smiled his performer's smile and his show started. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to another WONDERFUL world meeting! We have an exciting development today... a new comer! I like to introduce the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, or NASA for short. He the organization that deals with all space exploration in my country!" Russia, who was leaned back very nonchalantly, interjected. "So... is he like your kid?" America beamed, "yeah!" Murmurs floated around the room. Some were angry, others were happy, but the majority were of pure shock. Truthfully, it surprised me a little. America didn't seem like a dad type, and if he really is a dad he's probably not a good one. I felt pity for the boy. He had to deal with someone as selfish and scatterbrained as America.

     I sighed to myself. " Well, this isn't the strangest thing that has happened involving America. Let's just start the meeting..."

     Nobody's POV

     The meeting was stranger than usual, and not just because there was someone new. Some of the nations looked pale and tired. The worst of all of them was china. He looked like he was about to pass out. American found himself slowly herding NASA away from him. When the meeting let out, America nudged NASA to the side farthest from the Chinese country. When they entered the Cafeteria America showed his son to the table where him and his close friends sat, and went to talk with China,

     "Hey China!"

     "Cough-Cough! Hello America." China said in a raspy tone.

     "You okay? Ya' look kinda rough." America said in his typical swagger.

     "There's this new sickness spreading throughout my country."

     "Ooo" America said wincing. "Is it contagious?"

      China glared at America, "Very."

     "Ooookey dokey. Well, I'm gonna go over here and leave you to your little contaminated corner!" America said cheerfully.

     At another table...

     Russia sat at a table, eating alone. He usually eats with China, but he didn't want his food near whatever sickness he had. He was having a peaceful lunch when an unexpected figure slipped into the chair across the table, North Korea. "Какого черта ты хочешь..." Russia said. "That was probably an insult but I'm going to ignore it." Russia rolled his eyes. "Why are you here?" North straightened up. "You looked like you were alone, and so am I." Russia growled. "Dosen't mean I want to be alone with you." The two sat in silence for awhile.

     "So. Who do you think is the mom of America's kid is?" Russia said, the silence making him uncomfortable. "Tsk. It could be literally anyone." North hissed. "What do you mean? His genes have to match up with someone." Rus said confused. North rolled his eyes. "Don't be so literal. What I mean is that he's a slut." Russia's brow wrinkled. "Do I have to remind you that he could probably blow your sorry ass off the face of the earth..." North shrugged with an airy arrogance. "Doesn't change the fact that he's a shit person."

     Behind him, Canada was listening in. He stalked forward, ready to attack to defend his bro. Russia slammed his fists on the table. "Your such a hipocrate! America's people at least lead safe lives! Sure, he has issues, but his people aren't starving! His people are free, yours are hungry and afraid!" Rus stomped off, Canada chasing after him.

     "Russia! Thanks for defending Ame!" Canada said cheerfully. "I just said the truth. America's not perfect, but none of us are." Canada beamed. "Why don't you come sit at our table!" After debating it a bit. "Sure."

     The two headed over to the table. They expected a calm group eating lunch. Instead they found a disheveled America gathering his things in his hands. "Canada. Would you bring Nas home later? He wants to stay."

     "Um... sure. What's wrong?" America was silent for a minute. "I-I just have to go." America sprinted out the door.

So this is the chapter and I hope you guys like it!

Love Ya'll!