Update

I'm not dead yet!

I will update

Eventually

*dodges tomato*

Hey! Blame it on writer's block!

I actually have the next chapter written, I just hate it!

I absolutely  hate what I wrote for chapter 29....

I don't know what to do.

Do ya'll want my shit writing?

ON TO A NEW TOPIC!

So there's a lot of things I am planning on doing with this book. I know there is already 28 chapters, which is a lot compared to other fanfics I've read. But I want to do more. I think this might turn into a multi-part story. I'm planning on writing 8-12 more chapters to wrap up all the current shit that is going on and then go on hiatus. I'll probably be gone for a couple of weeks to write the next section, kinda like waiting of the next season of your favorite show to come out. Everyone gave me such AMAZING suggestions that I'm going to include in Part 2 (WHICH WILL NOT BE COMING OUT ANYTIME SOON!!!). I want to bring in the Nordic nations because they found America and Canada first. Moscow will also make an appearance in Part 2, as well as London... maybe. I'm still debating on what to do with London. I also want to include some of the other countries as well, like Germany. Scotland will also be in the story sooner rather than later. 

I HAVE SO MANY PLANS!!!!

Stay safe

Love Ya'll!