Chapter 1

Caroline in the media💜
Played by Ariana😍

Caroline in the media💜 Played by Ariana😍

Caleb above😊
played by Quincy Fouse💜

Jed(17 years ago)
"Good morning Christopher, you probably wondering why I called you here"I said as he walked in my office.

Christopher was my friend back in school. He always had a 'you can talk to me' feel about him, so naturally we was fairly close.

He walked over to the seat making sure to look around every part of my office.

I laughed.

"Christopher, I promise you no harm will come your way. You know my pack wouldn't allow it"I said honestly.

I am the current alpha of the Astor pack, but my older age will cause other packs to challenge us.

"So, I'm not in trouble am I?"he joked.

"No not at all I actually have a...business proposal to offer"I said folding my hands.

"Your finally letting me be aprt of the pack? Good because I have big plans. I'm ready to be your Beta( second command)."he said.

"Um you can not be my beta, and that's not what I meant.. see I'm offering you a deal"I said.

"Witch is?"

"I heard you just had a son, head full of hair too"I said giving him a smile.

"Yes I did! We have been trying so hard to get pregnant, he's a blessing"he said pulling out his phone and showing me pictures.

"He's adorable. I'm hoping that he will make a good alpha"I said making his head snap up at me.

"A-alpha? As in the leader of your pack?"he asked.

"Yes, see I have a daughter, Caroline, my only child because as my wife passed away. Because of my age we have been getting numbers of threats and I know it's time for me to step down soon. I can't just leave the pack to my daughter, she can not rule on her own. A pack needs a alpha and a Luna to be seen as strong."I said looking at a picture of my child.

"So you want my son"he asked happy.

"I want you to train him, make him up to be the perfect mate for my child. In return I will pay you and you will have the pride in knowing your future grandkids will be well taken care of."I said handing him the paper.

I am a business man, I must have everything in writing.

"So I train him to be perfect for your daughter, and you give me money and peace of mind?"he asked.

"It's all written down here, you can read it ove-

Before I could finish my sentence, he started to sign it.