Chapter12

Camille

I felt the coldness of the devil creature take over my body till I had no control.

"Hi..."he spoke his voice smooth like butter.

He made me feel as though I was powerless to him, like he is someone important.

I uncontrollably held my head low.

He was so close to me, his smell blinding my better judgment.

Threw my dark vision, I can see him getting closer to me.

"Hey"I spoke barely above a whisper.

He stared at me for a while, witch only made my heart race faster.

What was he looking for?

A reason to kill me!?

"You're very  beautiful,"he finally said after a long moment of silence.

I felt my cheeks blush at his complement, which made him smile showing off those beautiful teeth.

I felt my body move closer to him
Closing the little space we had.

I tried to pull away but she is way stronger then me.

It felt horrible to literally not be able to control what you do!! I wanted to scream! I don't even like boys!!

No!!!

Our lips were nearly touched when Gran Gran walked into the room.

"I see someone forgot to take her meds"she said, making me look at her.

Thank god!!

"Hi I'm-

"I know who you are..." she said looking him up and down. "Sylvia take this"she said handing me a large pill.

The pill was to help me keep control over this body without the wolf taking over.

I quickly took the pill and instantly felt control again.

"Thank you for letting us into your home." Caroline said, touching Gran Gran's shoulder. Gran Gran looked at her hand and pushed it off her.

"Ooookay... we should get going"she said, grabbing Caleb's hand and walking out.

" Shall we?" The wolf said, holding out his hand.

"Absolutely no-

"Go" Gran Gran said.

"But gra-

"Bye child... take your bag"she said quickly turning away from me.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed my bag full of pills, and walked right past him.

I know she wants me to go so we can learn as much as possible. The more we know the more we can do. I just don't feel comfortable going with THIS thing!

Caroline

After 20 minute of driving, taking Cleo and Sylvia to the pack, we finally  pulled up to his father's house.

"Okay we can be here for...15 minute, then we have to get back. We have a 4, 5, and 6 o'clock meeting. We have to meet with the mothers to plan-

"Caroline," Caleb said, interrupting me.

He knows she hates that!

"Okay 17, but nothing more... I have been getting off track and-

"Rush me, and I'll rush you to come on my dick later"he said, making my heart stop for a second.