Chapter 4

Jed
"Hello Christophe"I said In to the phone.

He has been blowing up my phone all day and night.

"Is he doing okay? He didn't call? Do I need to get him?"he asked all
At once.

"He's..learning, he didn't have time to, and no"I answered.

"Okay, is everyone being nice"he asked making me Laugh.

"Christopher this is not school, this is a pack. I'm sure they love him"I said.

"How can you be sure"he asked.

"Well because they are at a meeting right now, and he is passing with flying colors"I said looking out the window at the meeting.

Caroline(at the meeting)
"I Umm..when I was... I- I um-

"What my mate is trying to say is being an alpha is an amazing honer and he is not taking it lightly. We do know that it is a concern about safety, but I insure you that we are taking the necessary steps to make us all safe. Do we have any questions?"I said saving him from himself.

We been here for 30 minutes and all he did was stutter. I told daddy he should've studied his lines, but he wanted me and him to bond.

I seen only one hand come up and I pointed to her. Questioning your leader might seem disrespectful to most of them, so I wasn't expecting many hands.

"Yes,Umm when will you guys mate? You say that you plan on making sure we are safe but I till we have a alpha we are not"she asked and everyone else looked to me

"We will be mated very soon, your safety matters most to us. So with that being said continue to live your life's normally, no harm will come to you." I said dismissing them.

They all came up to me giving me hugs and thanking me, they even introduced their self to Caleb.

Once everyone was gone I looked at him and hit him.

"Ow!"he said holding his arm.

"What was that"I asked.

"That was my first time talking In front of more than 20 people"he said making me shake my head.

"Look, I get that your new to this, but that is not okay. That was your first impression on them"I said.

"I'll get better okay, y'all not Exactly making it easy"he said looking at the ground.

I sighed and tried to calm Down.

He been here for less than 2 days and I'm picking a fight.

"I'm...sorry, I'm just worried about my pack. We could get a threat at any moment and I just want to protect them"I said tubing his shoulder and ignoring the sparks I was feeling from Touching him.

When you are around your mate, hear their voice, anything, you get this uncontrollable feeling of pleasure. A feeling that can only be given to you by your mate.

He looked at my hand then back at me.

"I'm trying, I really am"he said.

"I know..I'll make it a little easier for you"I said pecking his lips.

I can't help but show affection to him, not touching him kinda hurts.

Caleb
It's taking everything in me not to stick my teeth in this girl neck.

She keeps touching and kissing on me, that's all she have been doing since we first talked.

I'm trying not to move too, too fast but she's taking it there.

We have gotten to 'know' each other today. We had some type of conversations, but mostly we been touchy.

I know that seems kinda soon, but it's not uncommon for mates to have sex on the first hour of knowing each other, so to other wolves we are moving slow.

Our little time together have made me feel kinda better. It's a distraction from all this stress, with all this stuff going on right now I could really use it.

"Thank you"I said looking down at her brown eyes.

"No problem..you wanna go for a swim today, it's kinda hot"she said smiling.

"Your just trying to see me naked"I teased.

"I mean you already saw me, it's only fair"she said.

"Lead the way"I said grabbing her hand and twirling her so she's in front of me.

"Your just trying to see my butt"she teased.

"Can't blame a guy for trying"I said following her.

Caroline
"This is it"I said stopping at my favorite lake.

This is the place I would go to clear my head. It's farther down then the other lakes, witch makes it a perfect place to think.

"So we passed 10 big lakes for this small one"he asked.

"No"I said turning around to him. "We passed 10 big lakes for my favorite lake. I have been coming here to clear my head. No one ever comes here"I said.

"Ohh, so I'm the only other person that you showed this to"he said placing his hands on my hips.

"No"I said and his face scrunched up. "Camille has been here to"I said laughing at his reaction.

"So we have jokes"he said picking me up and walking into the water.

I screamed at the sudden action and it made him laugh.

"You Jerk! I just bought this shirt"I said when he put me down in the water.