Chapter8

Caroline
"Do you understand everything about mind linking now, my alpha?" Katie said, putting the cap back on her marker.

We have been talking for 4 hours, and Caleb has been having the same question all day!

This lady had to walk all the way home to get a white board and everything!

Even though my wolf and I are completely in love with his thinking, it's getting old.

"Well actually-

"He gets it" I said, interrupting him.

She gave us an awkward smile as me and him passed looks at each other.

"Okay good, now to-

"I'm Sorry to interrupt your meeting" Jake said running up to us.

"What's wrong?" I asked standing up.

"Celo is back at your house trying to find anything he can to locate who did this"he said.

"Did what" Caleb asked.

Before he could answer I heard a loud scream coming from our house.

We all looked at each other for 2 seconds before turning into our wolf.

I watched as my wolf ran as fast as she could to the house.

Jumping over branches, sliding under people, and jumping off of trees. Because I am a Luna I was the first one at the house, with Jake behind me. Caleb was behind both of us witch was beyond horrible for an alpha.

I quickly switched back into human form and ran to where the screams were coming from.

When I got there I saw Cleo on top of some man in his wolf form.

I can tell it was Cleo because of the white stripe that was across the wolf face.

When he saw us he switched into his human form and looked at us with a sad face.

"What happened?"I asked, looking around the house.

"Why don't you ask this piece of shit"he said, throwing the man towards me.

I got down to look at him. He was a slightly older man with bright green eyes. He was obviously a human and shouldn't have even been able to get in.

"I'm sorry I was just trying to make a couple bucks, I didn't know he was your pet"the man spoke, filling me with anger.

"Cleo, what is he talking about?"I asked as calm as I could.

"He, along with others, took your father"Cleo said, kicking him to the ground.

I slowly looked back at the man and gave him a smile, which made him look more scared.

"Where is my father?"I asked.

"He, I didn't know-

I punched him in the face causing blood to drip from his eye.

"Where is my father?"I asked again.