Chapter6

Caleb
"Pants down"she said, sending shivers down my back.

".. Caroline-

"I don't think you heard me"she said, placing her hands on my shirt, touching my chest. My heart started to race and I knew she could hear it. "I said pants down"she finished kissing my neck.

"You heard her" my wolf growled at me.

I closed my eyes taking in the feeling of her touch.

"Caroline, I don't think you are thinking-

"Oh I'm thinning very clear, some random hoe from another pack was able to get it, she probably told her pack how easy it was to get in. So with that being said we are weak, and us mating will fix it."she said with a slightly scary smile.

Everything in me wanted to mate here right here, right now, but I just couldn't. I know she's mad right now.

"Alpha"she said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

That word made me 'area' rise and I know she felt it.

"Yes, Caroline"I answered as my breathing picked up. This girl makes it very hard to say no to her.

"Fuck...me"she whispered in my ear.

A low growl escaped my lips and I know I was finna lose control over my body

She smiled at my reaction and growled back at me, which only made it worse.

"Challenge accepted,"my wolf said, taking complete control over me.

I grabbed her, switched us so that she was on the wall and growled at her again. My wolf was trying to get her to submit to him, which she did by turning her neck.

I licked the spot where I wanted to mark her and she let out a moan.

That only made my 'area' more stiff.

"Say my name"I growled at her. My wolf was still angry that she challenged him.

"Alph- ahhhh"She moaned as I stuck my canines in her neck, taking in her smell and her memories.

*******
"Daddy, it hurts"a young Caroline said as her father made her hold weights above her head.

"Drop them you will not see no sun light for a week, I need you strong. Remember, the pack is only as strong as it's leaders."he said adding more weights to her hands.

*******
"Daddy! Daddy! I'm dying!" Caroline yelled running to her father with blood coming down her legs.

"Jesus Caroline, you're getting it everywhere"he said.

"I'm dying and you're concerned about dry cleaning"she asked in disbelief.

*******
"I'm a wolf,"Caroline said to Camille.

"Oh, and I'm a damn chicken, now seriously why did you bite my mom"she said

*******
"A Luna never cries, she is the glue that keeps everyone together, so she can't be the one falling apart"her father said to her

*******
"so you mean to tell me red velvet is just colored chocolate!?"Caroline said Angrily

*******
I slowly took my teeth out her neck and looked at her as all her memories flowed through my head.

Some good, some pretty messed up, and others...just a weird side I would've never thought she had.

I guess I understand her a little better. You don't get every memory at once, they will come throughout the day, most at night while you sleep.