Chapter17

Caleb
"Any news on the red moon pack"I asked my Warriors. Instead of being cuddled up with my pregnant mate and my child, I'm in the living room with 50 of our strongest fighters. Caroline wanted to be here but I told her it's best if she stays out of it. Which of course she hated.

"Alpha we have good reason to believe they are moving in to attack" a woman said, her red hair placed in a big bun. "Their alpha has held meetings discussing their next move. They are planning to do this today"

"How do you know this"I asked, confused. Yes this is good information, but where is the coming from.

"Because of him" another Warrior said, throwing a man on the ground. He's face was purple and black with blood dripping down. He instantly curled up into a ball, pleading for mercy.

The image made my stomach sick. I know I should be this strong alpha, but I hate gruesome stuff like that!

"Why did you do this"I asked, looking around. I told them to watch the red moon pack, not kidnap and beat. I hate stuff like this.

"Alpha we needed answers, I'm sorry that this is the way we had to get them, but we needed them" a man spoke. He held his head low and avoided my eyes.

I sighed. I'll be mad about that later, as of now I need to know everything he knows.

"When is this attack happening"I asked the man of the grown.

He said nothing. He just cried harder.

Okay let's try this again.

"When. Is. This. Happening."I said using my wolf's alpha voice. Letting the anger roll off my tongue.

He's cries turned into laughs as he spoke. "Now"

"What do you-

My Sentence was quickly interrupted by screams coming from outside. Instantly my Warriors turned into their wolf form, running outside.

I watched in amazement as all 50 of them took off. All different colors and sizes, but all strong and very powerful.

I know I have to go out there with my pack, it's what Jed would want, big I can't leave Caroline and the child unattended.

"Tia!"I called out, stopping her in her tracks. Her gray wolf looked at me with her yellow eyes.

"Go to Caroline. Keep her safe"I said.

She nodded her head and took off up stairs.

After seeing her making her way to our room, I turned into my wolf form ready to fight, any and every body.

Caroline

"I do like green eggs and ham, I do like them Sam I Am"I finished, and Bonnie big brown eyes fluttered close.

I smiled and kissed her pretty pink cheeks. She's been kinda cranky lately. She's usually a calm baby, only crying if her needs are not met, now she cries a lot.

The doctor said it's nothing physically wrong with her, which only makes me feel worse! That means it's something wrong with Bonnie that we can't help!

Suddenly I heard a loud noise, which not only woke up Bonnie, but made me pee a little.

I quickly picked her up and made my way to the window to see what that was.

I felt my heart drop when I saw the alpha of the red moon pack burning down houses. Tears started to form in my eyes. How dare they!!